Plain Sailing (by bradyell) - comments

Taniya_K

Great update, loved Aden and Beau :wub: Aden's too cutw when he is around him.

Poor Belle, Amanda really doesn't learn does she, just tell the truth woman.

Belle has a good network of people around her, I'm sure that she'll get through it.

Looking forward to your next update, :)

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwwwwwwwww Aden is just so....so perfect. I actually need one!!! *sigh*

AOL that Beau will only let Aden or Belle feed him..^_^

Geoff :lol: :lol: LMFAO! thats just BRILLIANT!!! I cant wait to see what Irene says hehe.

I hope we do get to see some of Belle's dad. twill be interesting.

Brilliant update

xxx

:lol: ! OMG! Geoff got a tattoo! :lol: That's just classic! And of Nicole's name! Haha...!

Loved that chapter once again! ^_^ I can't pick my favorite bit, cos it was all that god! I loved the little fluff though, esp at the end. But I loved Aden comforting Belle too, and all the moments with Beau. <_<

The ending was funny. I wonder who will win the bet... Though I have to agree with Aden that Geoff's kinda jinxed it all with Nicole.

Anyways, can't wait for more! I hope Belle does decide to meet up with her father!

xoxo

awwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_^ thats put me in a really good mood and i now have a big grin on my face!!!

LOVE Aden winding Roman up... so brilliant! :lol: and Romans reaction was perfect too!

I'm glad Belle called her dad, cant wait to find out more about him..he sounds an interesting character.

Beau as usual stole the show hehe. especially Aden/Beauness *sigh*

AOL that Belle doesn't want to leave him....

BRILLIANT update

xxxx

:lol: at the ending! Aw, that was hilarious!!! Poor Roman. Aden was seriously playing him!! And LMAO at Beau crying just as Belle said he was going the be 'the best behaved boy'!

Another perfect chappie! ^_^ Loved it all! Esp the beginning with Aden and Beau, as always! Gosh, these two are just toooooooooooooooo adorable!

And yay! Belle called her dad! I'm glad they're meeting up. I just hope nothing goes wrong...

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo