Dancing On Ice 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

I,ve put this in this thread because it has to do with Ice Skating.

Did any one whatch the show at 9oclock about how Jane Torville and Chris Dean met and became Ice Dancing chapions it went from when they first started to go Ice skating to when they won there gold medal and how now with Dancing on Ice they have a hit show and how Chris dean pushes every one to the max it was extreamly interesting.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I like to see skaters improvements throughout the weeks (Jessica and Zoe in particualar). I have to actually say Rays dance last night beat all the skaters hands down x 10. I don't actually think any of the others will improve enough to beat his standard but he was just excellent. Part me of is hoping he wins but another part of me is wanting someone ike Jessica or Zoe to win based on their improvements throughout the series.

I absolutely loved Ray's performance last night, it blew me away. It just goes to show that a nice gentle performance can be just as effective as a full on hectic one. I loved Jessica's routine as well, i think she's doing really well, IMO the winner will come from these two.

Ray was great again tonight, I want him to win, but I thought that Jessica has done a good routine tonight, so I think it will be Jessica or Ray. I thought Roxy did well tonight, didnt like Ruthy's comments towards her, and I'm glad Roxy and Dan got the headbanger right this time.

Archived