Dancing On Ice 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it, it does not engross me as much as Strictly, bit its a close run thing. I think its the ad breaks, its just a bit too long, I have the concentration span of a gnat. I am full of admiration for their skill and daring though. Michel was so cute last year.

I recorded the xmas day special & only got round to watching it yesterday & thought it was great. Suzanne was fantastic & deserved all the 6's. It was great seeing Kyran again, I love him xx I love strictly but I prefer DOI so can't wait till it starts.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd choose Strictly over DOI any day. However, up until last year, I had dismissed DOI as rubbish (Yes, I had watched some of it the previous year), yet tuned in because of 2 celebrities that had taken part. By the end, I did actually enjoy it a bit (The final result kinda sucked though. <_<:rolleyes: ) and said when the show returned this year I would watch if there was a celebrity I knew and liked taking part. Gemma Bissix is one of my fave actresses and I kind of want to see how far Michael gets this year, bless him. So it's more than likely I'll end up watching tomorrow. Although, that will probably be the deciding factor on whether I watch the rest of the series. SCD is a lot more comfortable for me, which is why I prefer that. But with the right competition, DOI could grow on me again. If I can make it through the first week without wanting to throw my show at the TV every time Jason/Holly/Phil are on :P. :ph34r:

I really enjoyed it tonight. So glad its back! I never realised they had the boys skating one week and the girls the next. Did they do that last year? I don't think they did.

So Graheme went then. Even thought Todd and Susie were bottom but people probably like Todd more so they voted for him to stay and I reckon its a bit of a popularity contest.

Can't wait for next week's.

Yeah that's what i thought would happen with Todd, his popularity would keep him in, because lets face it, it wasn't his skating ability :lol:

Ray Quinn and Elery were the two that shone for me, i was actually surprised at how brilliant Ray was, if that's him after a week one performance i can't imagine how good he'll be at the end :unsure:

Archived