Dancing On Ice 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know how true this is but ive heard the following are taking part:

Roxanne Pallett, Jennifer Metcalf, Melinda Messinger, Jessica Taylor, Zoe salmon, Gemma Bissex

&

Todd Carty, Jeremy Edwards, Greame Le Saux, Ray Quinn, Dan Hipgrave, Ellery Hanley, Michael Underwood.

I cant wait till it gets started & if these are true then I thinks its going to be a great series.

Im glad Michael is getting another chance cos I really liked him last series & was as upset as him that he couldnt continue.

If its true that they are the ones going in, its going to be pretty good. Todd Carty is the actor who played Mark Fowler in Eastenders isn't he?

I was suprised to see Micheal Underwood in the line up as I didn't think they would ever bring back someone who was injured. I liked him. He wasn't the best skater but he was funny and he was not as bad as Aggie ( I think that was her name). I don't know how she managed to stay in so long.

Archived