Dancing On Ice 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again another great skater gets voted out and Colleen gets through. I thought we were supposed to be voting on TALENT but i guess if Colleen keeps getting through after the performances that she does its just a popularity contest. It isnt fair that people who can actually skate are getting voted off. Zoe and Jessica are almost always top of the board it shouldnt have been those two in the skate off.

I wish that the judges votes counted for more. I guess that the viewer votes are neccesary because the show needs to make money. They could change the voting in some way though. Maybe only the bottom few for the score board could go to the public vote. That way it would be more fair.

I think that Ray is amazing and a deserved winner, but judging by the way the votes are going im beginning to think that we will be seeing Colleen as our winner, which surely cannot happen!?!

Maybe Colleen should follow in John Sergents footsteps? He did Strictly Come Dancing but he couldnt dance but the public continued to vote him through everyweek. Realising that he count dance he decided the only reason he was getting through was because of public support. He realised that this wasnt fair on the people who could actually dance so he left the competition. I realise that Colleen will probably be enjoying herself but she must realise she isnt good and public support is the only reason she has got this far?

Rant over.... :lol:

I though neither Jessica or Zoe should of been in the bottem two last night, so I hope Colleen does'nt go through next week. I thought Ray was brilliant again, and I reckon he will win, I hope so anyway

Once again another great skater gets voted out and Colleen gets through. I thought we were supposed to be voting on TALENT but i guess if Colleen keeps getting through after the performances that she does its just a popularity contest. It isnt fair that people who can actually skate are getting voted off. Zoe and Jessica are almost always top of the board it shouldnt have been those two in the skate off.

I totally agree with everything you have said, Colleen going through every week kind of makes a mockery of what the show is about, which is skaters who constantly improve and get better. I mean how the public could put two talented skaters like Jess and Zoe in the skate off is totally beyond me, along with Ray they are consistently the best in the competition. Don't get me wrong im not personally attacking Colleen, i know she tries her best every week but its not fair that other people have to go at her expense just because she is adored by the public.

I totally agree with everything you have said, Colleen going through every week kind of makes a mockery of what the show is about, which is skaters who constantly improve and get better. I mean how the public could put two talented skaters like Jess and Zoe in the skate off is totally beyond me, along with Ray they are consistently the best in the competition. Don't get me wrong im not personally attacking Colleen, i know she tries her best every week but its not fair that other people have to go at her expense just because she is adored by the public.

Exactally. Its stupid of the public to keep putting Colleen through. But i guess thats just how these voting shows go.....

Archived