Dancing On Ice 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they did the male/female split last year, I can't remember fully though.

Ray was really good, but I'm not overly excited, because it's exactly what happened to Chris last year. And the mention of him doing the ice hockey (skating, whatever he said he did) has already provided something for people to be negative about, just as they did Chris. But he and Ellery were quite impressive for the first week.

The result didn't bother me. I kind of guessed Todd wouldn't go, what with the voting public and their sympathy votes. 'Tis only week 1 too. I'm looking forward to seeing the girls next week. Especially Gemma Bissix. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Ray Quinn was magical last night he is so natrual for skating, how Todd Carty didnt get voted off I,ll never know fair eonough he gave us a laugh but really he shouldnt be there.

I think that sometimes its more of a popularity contest than skating. Maybe people like Todd or something.

Archived