Dancing On Ice 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay Todd has gone, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now :lol:

I think Ray has really gone head and shoulders above the rest now, but i think Jessica and Zoe could be dark horses, the three of them are all brilliant :)

I have to say im dissapointed with Roxanne Pallet, she's nowhere near as good as i thought she'd be :( before the show started i actually thought she'd be the one to beat, don't ask me why :P

Ray was amazing last night. I can't wait to see what he does next week & i've got a feeling we might see a 6.

I really hope he is going to go on the tour. Ive got my tickets for Manchester in april & so looking forward to it. Ive been to the last 2 are they were amazing.

Definately the right decision this week, Todd had to go.

I'm a bit disappointed that Ray is so far ahead of everyone else. Much as I love the show, it's less interesting when it's that obvious who's going to win.

I absolutely love Colleen (you can tell I'm a student and watch too much Loose Women!) and am amazed by how much she's improving. I think it's great when they just throw themselves into it and have fun, rather than taking themselves too seriously - which is what bugged me about Chris Fountain last year. <_< I also think Donal is surprisingly good! And I love Roxanne so I'm willing her to get better - I honestly think the judges have been particularly hard on her for some reason.

Archived