Shattered Glass

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Author's note: Jamie Jefferies...copyright of me :P

Chapter 56

“Aden!” she giggled as she felt his strong hands slip around her tiny waist and her feet lift off the floor slightly.

“What are you doing?”

“Carrying you over the threshold Mrs Jefferies” he explained with a wry smile as she pushed her feet back onto the path, like the force of gravity, making it harder for him to lift her.

“I believe it is traditional!”

“That’s our threshold you idiot!” she chuckled, clamping her hands over his forearms, her fingers splayed, her short nails, painted a pearly pink from the wedding, digging into his soft skin slightly.

“Now hurry up and open the door, it’s freezing!”

“Kiss me first?” he whispered softly. She could just make out his tiny, seductive smirk in the dim glow of the moonlight as she twisted her head back to look at him.

“That’ll warm you up”

“Which is exactly why I married you” she grinned, rotating her body in his arms so they were face to face and she could tenderly press her soft, pink lips to his.

“Electric blankets, water bottles...they have nothing on you”

“Nice to know I have my uses” he growled into her full lips as her fingertips slid down the lapel of his jacket.

“Oh you definitely do” she whispered, pressing a series of quick kisses to his beestung lips.

“And I plan to utilise you as much as possible”

“Glad to hear it” he smiled happily as she kissed him again and he lifted one hand from the small of her back, slotting the spare key into the brass lock and pushing them backwards into the warmth of

the house.

Without letting go of her petite frame, or removing his soft lips from hers, he kicked the door quietly shut behind them as she pressed his suit clad body against it and increased the intensity of their kiss.

Her palms wandered slowly over his taut chest, her nails pressing sharply through the expensive material of his dress shirt as she explored his mouth with her tongue and let out a small gasp of

satisfaction.

“You know” he smirked, their lips still together.

“If you wanted to do this then we should have just stayed in the hotel”

“Nah I get bored after a little bit” she chuckled mischievously, ending the kiss and resting her chin on his broad chest, her deep brown eyes sparkling as they gazed up at him.

“So I’m boring now huh?”

“A ha” she nodded wickedly, her hands snaking around his waist.

“You’re my husband now, it’s part of the job specification. You bore me and I spend my days fantasising about the gardener”

“We don’t have a gardener” he reminded her with a grin.

“In fact we don’t even have a garden”

“Let’s move!” she giggled enthusiastically against his chest.

“Ok” he nodded in agreement.

“I’ll call the realtor first thing tomorrow but if we’re getting a gardener then I’m so getting a secretary!”

“No way!” she protested hypocritically, shaking her head harshly against his body.

“Yes way, complete with stockings and suspenders and little horn rimmed glasses”

“Doesn’t the school secretary wear horn rimmed glasses?” she eyed him suspiciously.

“She might do!” he replied, a broad grin spreading across his face.

“I don’t want a gardener anymore” she whispered sheepishly.

“Babe the school secretary is pushing 40” he told her, concerned she may be genuinely worried.

“So’s my Mum but that didn’t stop Drew!” she protested even though Amanda had been no where near 40 when the whole Drew incident had occurred.

“Does your Mum have horn rimmed glasses?” his lips kicked up into an amused smirk.

“I hate you”

“Aww come on I know you don’t mean that” he grinned, trying to pull her back as she unravelled herself from his embrace.

“I do!”

“As much as you hate Drew?”

“I don’t hate Drew. In fact I quite like him, maybe we’ll amuse each other whilst you’re getting busy with my Mum”

“Babe, I don’t even like your Mum!” he sighed in frustration, giving up the teasing the instant she sent mental images of her getting hot and heavy with Drew flashing through his mind, as she moved

away and continued to elude his grasp.

“You don’t like my Mum?!!!”

“I can’t win can I?” he sighed as she finally let him pull her back into his chest.

“I like her because she gave birth to you and I don’t ever want to contemplate a world without you in it” he told her softly.

“But I don’t like the fact that she thinks I’m a loser and told you not to marry me last time around”

“I didn’t listen to her though” she sighed softly, pressing a kiss to the crook of his neck.

“And she changed her mind, she realises you’re one of the good ones now. So watch where she’s putting her hands and batting those eyelashes!” she teased, her lips tracing a path across his jawline.

“Belle” he told her softly as her lips found his and pressed gentle butterfly kisses against them.

“I only ever see her when you’re around and when you’re around then you are all I’m interested in”

“Good” she murmured happily, resting her smooth cheek against his.

“Because I love you and I want to marry you and have your babies...oh I already did that!”

“Twice” he chucked softly, his flat palms wandering up her back and pressing her body into his as they kissed.

“On both counts” she giggled quietly as she wriggled from his embrace, grasped his hand in hers and began to lead him upstairs.

As they slowly ascended the staircase he held her hands in his and peppered kisses across the nape of her neck only stopping when they reached the third door along the dark corridor and Belle gently

prodded the door open.

“Aww look at him” she sighed, letting go of Aden’s hand and perching on the end of the bed, running her fingertips through her son’s blond hair as he slept soundly.

“I missed him”

“It’s only been a few hours!”

“I know but he’s my baby boy and I hate being away from him, even for a second” she whispered as her hand came to a standstill, resting on Jamie’s tiny cheek.

“Thank you” he smiled sincerely at her as he leant casually on the door frame.

“What for?”

“For coming back. Thank you for coming back”

“Aden I woul-...Thank you for letting me” she smiled as he sat down next to her, his lips brushing against her cheek.

“Didn’t have a choice” he told her shaking his head with a smile.

“Love you too much not to”

“I’m so happy Aden” she sighed, her lips curving into a tiny smile against his cheek.

“I never thought I could be this happy, but you and our beautiful babies are all I need”

“Right back at ya” he grinned pressing a kiss to her cheek as they heard footsteps padding along the hall outside.

“Busted” he whispered with a soft chuckle as Nicole appeared in the doorway.

“You two are unbelievable” she laughed in disbelief as she took in the sight of them, still in their wedding attire, perched on the edge of the single bed.

“We pay for you to spend a night at the poshest, most expensive hotel going and you chose to come back to Aden’s old bedroom!”

“The hotel was great, thank you, it was a lovely gesture” Belle smiled sincerely.

“But...it was grand and expensive and full of everything anyone could want...except little man and little miss in here” she murmured with a gesture to her son and then her daughter snuggled up in the

crib in the corner of the room.

“So if it’s ok with you, I’m just going to go to sleep next to my boy here” she murmured sleepily as she lay down next to her adorable son and snaked an arm around his tiny waist.

“You two are such saps” she grinned as she turned to leave them to it.

“I just hope you at least got to the fun stuff before you left that honeymoon suite!”

“Wow!” he exclaimed letting out a low wolf whistle as he scanned the penthouse suite of the hotel.

“This aint half bad, I could get used to it”

“You do get used to it” she whispered sadly as she thought of the array of hotels she had stayed in with Johnny, each one more lavish and ludicrous than the last.

“You get used to it and you take it for granted but none of it really matters Aden. We could be in an old barn somewhere and I wouldn’t care as long as I was with you”

“Well, we did pass a farm on the way here...” he smirked cheekily as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into his chest.

“If it wasn’t our wedding night I’d make a joke about you being a pig round about now” she grinned wickedly, her nose scrunching up in that adorable way that made him just want to kiss her.

“Wouldn’t expect anything less babe” he laughed, giving into the urge and pressing his smooth lips against hers. He tasted of champagne and wedding cake and she liked it.

“Looks like they left us a message” she laughed as she reached out and picked up the scroll of paper from in between the two piles of plump pillows resting on either side of the luxurious bed.

“Dear Mr and Mrs Jefferies Again” she chuckled as she unravelled the message and began to read it aloud.

“By the way does that have a hyphen? Jefferies Again or Jefferies – Again? Nic says yes, Geoff says no. There’s money riding on it” she laughed loudly, glancing up at him to see a slight smile of

amusement on his face too.

“No hyphen?” she nodded and he mirrored her gesture.

“Definitely”

“Yeah, Geoff needs the money” she grinned before returning to the message.

“Congratulations on being smart enough to swindle us all out of two wedding presents! We know you love cake Belle but even this was going a little far!”

“That’s harsh” Aden shook his head with a soft smile.

“But true!” Belle shrugged without raising her head as she continued to read.

“The room is yours until 11am tomorrow so be sure to make the most of it. Protection is under the pillow” her mouth widened together with her eyes as she gasped in disbelief.

“Because we know your last wedding night resulted in Jamie and as much as we love him we’d kind of like Belle to stick around this time!”

“You better stick around!”

“I might leave now just to spite them!” she giggled with a glint in her eyes.

“Is that it?” he asked as her eyes wandered back to the page.

“No” she shook her head with a fond smile as she read the final lines.

“Seriously, congratulations! We love you guys, Nicole, Geoff and Annie kiss kiss kiss p.s Geoff says the kisses aren’t from him, he doesn’t want Aden getting any ideas!”

“Geoff should have said something sooner!” Aden teased as Belle handed him one of the two fortune cookies resting on each top, silk pillow.

“And to think I’ve been suppressing my feelings for him all this time!”

“What?! You too?!” she threw her head back with a chuckle as they cracked open the fortune cookies in perfect sync and slipped out the tiny rectangular scraps of paper inside.

“What does yours say?” he asked as he rolled his eyes upon reading his.

“Your days of holding hands are over” she smiled softly.

“What about yours?”

“If you even dare to mention the eight week rule, we’ll draft the divorce papers ourselves!”

“They’re so cheeky” she giggled as he sighed.

“I can’t believe you told them about the eight week rule!”

“I didn’t!” she protested slightly too adamantly.

“Nic’s had a baby, she knows!”

“Right” he laughed in disbelief.

“I can’t believe you discuss our sex life with Geoff!”

“I didn’t! Just Nicole and Matilda!”

“That makes it so much better then!” he told her grumpily as he slumped down on the bed, his hands raised behind his head, his shirt riding up slightly and revealing a teasing glimpse of toned, taut

abdomen.

“I only told them how frustrating it was” she murmured softly as she climbed onto the bed and hovered over him, her flat palm running lazily down his chest.

“How much I want you”

“And how much is that?” he questioned letting a small, satisfied smirk play on his full lips.

“Completely” she smiled sincerely gently dropping a kiss on his lips as she.

“I love you, everything about you, and if all we ever did for the rest of our lives was hold hands Aden, it would be enough”

“You’re amazing, you know that?” he whispered with a smile, lowering a hand to tenderly brush her cheek with his knuckles.

“It’s been said” she smirked cheekily.

“But seriously Aden, I know it never goes away and if there are times when you do just want to hold hands then that’s ok, that’s what we’ll do”

“Ok” he nodded with a beaming smile, her words touching his heart, as he leant up to kiss her softly.

“But not tonight”

“Oh thank god!” she sighed causing them both to giggle as he pushed her down onto the soft sheets beneath them.

“Longest 6 weeks of my life! Seriously!”

“Belle” he sighed as he placed tender kisses down her neck and she expertly popped open the buttons of his shirt to reveal his honed torso.

“Compared to the five years, those 6 weeks were nothing”

“Think about me a lot did you?” she grinned to herself as his hands wandered up her thighs, scrunching up the silk of her dress as he inched it upwards.

“You have no idea how much I missed...kissing you” he smirked pressing tender kisses across her collarbone as she arched her back in pleasure.

“In fact” he smiled as she lifted her arms and he slowly tugged her dress over her head, abandoning it on the floor nearby.

“I’m going to kiss you for every time I thought about kissing you and you weren’t here”

“We might be here a while” she chuckled softly as he took her lips with his own and she raked her fingers through his hair.

“Belle” he whispered tenderly, his lips exploring her lingerie clad body.

“We’ve got the rest of our lives”

“And the next” she murmured happily as her hands wandered to his waist band and she undid the plastic button before he broke away to help her discard his suit trousers.

“I love you Mr Jefferies”

“I love you too Mrs Jefferies Again” he smirked as he leant on his forearms above her and scattered kisses hungrily over her body.

“Hyphen and all”

“What are you thinking about?” he asked softly as they lay either side of their son in the darkness, their hands entwined around his slender waist.

“Brooke” she murmured hesitantly as he found her eyes in the cloak of black.

“And the baby I aborted...and what they would have been like...whether they would have been as perfect as Jamie and Alyssia”

“Of course they would have” he smiled sincerely, his blue eyes sparkling in the darkness.

“They were part of you weren’t they?”

“Yeah” she smiled doubtfully.

“But they weren’t part of you and I love our babies so much because they’re ours Aden”

“I know” he rubbed her forearm gently.

“I love them too”

“He’s my favourite you know” she confessed guiltily as she pressed a kiss to Jamie’s soft cheek.

“Belle!”

“Well he is. I love our little girl so much don’t misunderstand me and I know I’m not meant to have favourites but he’s just so perfect Aden, he’s such a little personality and I missed so much. I feel like

I have to do so much to make up for that. I owe him so much more than I’ve ever given him”

“And Alyssia is perfect too and she’s going to have a personality that’s just as adorable and loveable as this little guy” he told her as he pressed an affectionate kiss to the top of his sleeping son’s head

before lifting her hand to his lips and brushing a kiss over her wedding ring.

“You don’t owe him anything. You gave him life babe and he adores you, you’re here for him now, the past doesn’t matter anymore”

“Let’s wake him up” she announced suddenly shaking her son in an attempt to rouse him.

“Belle!”

“No, come on I want to tell him so much!”

“Doesn’t look like I’ve got a choice” he laughed as Jamie’s eyes opened and grumpily he raised his clenched fists to cover his eyes.

“Mummy!” he protested as she grinned at him.

“It’s still black that means my eyes have to be closed!”

“Well you’re going to need to keep your eyes wide open to see everything in Disney world!” she announced with a smile.

Instantly he shot up into a sitting position, his hands lowered to his waist.

“DISNEY WORLD? WE’RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD?!”

“This time tomorrow we’ll be on our way to Mickey Mouse Ville” she smiled as he gazed at her his mouth hanging open in shock as he tried to digest the information.

“You, me, Daddy, Liss and Sophie”

“Sophie?” Aden asked her with a soft smile.

“You didn’t seriously think I was going to leave her out did you?” she questioned, raising her eyes to the ceiling.

“It will be all this little man talks about for the rest of his life, we can’t let him torture her until they’re old and grey!”

“WE’RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD?!” Jamie shouted again, bouncing about on the mattress, his little face illuminated with glee.

“HONESTLY AND TRUTHFULLY MUMMY?!”

“Yes!” she giggled at his enthusiasm as Aden chuckled too.

“Yes! We’re going to Disney World!”

“Mummy! You’re the bestest!” he grinned wrapping his little arms around her neck and squeezing tightly.

“Do you think Mickey Mouse will remember me?”

“Oh I’m sure he will, no one could forget you baby”

“And will we see your old house in Merica Mummy?”

“No sweetie, we won’t be going there” she smile softly at Aden still nestled in the dark blue pillows.

“Good!” Jamie announced without a hint of an apology.

“I don’t want you to like it better and stay there forever again! I only want you to live at our house!”

“Jamie” she whispered a happy tear running down her cheek leaving an inky trail of mascara in its wake.

“You don’t need to worry about that sweetie, my home...is wherever you are”

YAY!!!!!!!! They're going to Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! they're gonna have so much fun, i went there once. BRILLIANT!

sooooooooooo glad you updated :D :D

LOVED the letter from Nic, sooo funny!

and YAY Racy FLuff :wub: :wub:

hehehhehe they're going to Disney. *sigh* I love Jamie :D

xxx

Well, that ending made me cry :lol:

LOVED it!!!!

The suggestive banter between them is brilliant

I love that they're taking Sophie with them to Disney Land, that is so sweet

Cannot wait to read more, brill update :D

Archived