Shattered Glass

Guest Louise_2983

Everytime I leave a comment, I think I start with 'Oh my god'. But really, oh my god... that is so thoughtful what she did giving Aden the paper :wub:

Glad they didn't sleep together, loved how Aden said he was jealous!

Oooh, Belle's right. As much as I would have loved the person, there is no way I would want there body in my house for a couple of days. It would freak me out abit. But I guess I can understand why Annie and Geoff do?

Great Chapter. Update soon please? :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And no way is Roman old enough to be Belle's father.I doubt there's more than eleven years between them.If he's old enough to be Belle's father, so am I.And I am not old enough to be Belle's father.

Belle's about 2 years older than Nic isn't she? So if I'm right in thinking Roman was 16ish when she was born then that makes him about 14 years older than Belle?

Thanks for the lovely feedback everyone :)

And no way is Roman old enough to be Belle's father.I doubt there's more than eleven years between them.If he's old enough to be Belle's father, so am I.And I am not old enough to be Belle's father.

Belle's about 2 years older than Nic isn't she? So if I'm right in thinking Roman was 16ish when she was born then that makes him about 14 years older than Belle?

Thanks for the lovely feedback everyone :)

Conrad Coleby is actually my age.Given that neither of us is old enough to be Nicole's dad(see also Nicholas Bishop), I'm guessing Roman's meant to be a bit older, about thirty, and had Nicole when he was thirteen.Certainly his conversation with Irene and Leah when she first turned up and a few other comments suggested he was very young when it happened.

Archived