Bttb Secret Santa 2008 Presents

Guest Jen

Merry Christmas!

This is the thread for you to post your Secret Santa graphics/videos/fanfictions.

For icons/banners just post as you would normally (with IMG tags).

For wallpapers, if they are overly large, please only post the link (that is, the url without the IMG tags).

Similarly, please post links to videos only.

Finally, for any fanfictions/one-shots open a new thread in the fanfiction section of the board (like you would for any new fiction but with "Secret Santa Present for _____" in the subtitle AND please remember to fill in a catalogue form) and then post the link to your story in your post here, along with anything else you may have created.

This thread will remain open indefinitely so you have plenty of time to post your presents if you are not ready as yet.

From everyone here at BttB we hope you have an awesome Christmas and a safe holiday.

:)

Don't forget to post who your presents are for!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(like you would for any new fiction but with "Secret Santa Present for _____" in the subtitle AND please remember to fill in a catalogue form)

Or else the Librarians will hunt you down :P

I shall post my pressies in drei minuten...

Eh, why did I just speak German? Pfft.

Archived