Bttb Secret Santa 2008 Presents

Guest Jen

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My presents are for Emsan

Sorry they're crappy and a bit late :(

My internet is broken so I had to use a friend's computer. I've also got a video made for you but \i won't be able to post it until the new year when my internet is fixed, sorry :( Hope these are okay

Most avs are 100x100 but if you want them resized let me know :wink:

merrychristmas.jpg

robbie.jpgsally.jpgsally2-1.jpgsallyflynn.jpgsallypipa.jpgtash.jpg

sallyrandom.jpgsallyrandom2.jpgsallyflynnlater.jpgsallyf.jpgsallyflyn.jpgsalll.jpg

robtash1.jpgrobtash2.jpgsallll.jpgsallyflynn1.jpgsallyflynn2.jpg

So yea. I'll post the video sometime next week :)

Also, BIG thanks to rockstarrr08 for my awsome presents. I love them. Thanks!!

Thanks so much for all the graphics, Kristina! I really like the colouring and contrast, and they're all so good I can't pick a favourite, I think I'm saving pretty much all of them! :D

Here's some stuff for Cerise! It's not much, I haven't had much time to sit down and work on graphics lately. But I'll try to do more over the next few days, maybe even some Geoff/Aden stuff :wink:

Oh, and sorry if they're a bit crappy... As you probably know, Photoshop Elements...'

BttB-SS08-1-1.pngBttB-SS08-1-10.pngBttB-SS08-1-2.pngBttB-SS08-1-3.pngBttB-SS08-1-4.png

BttB-SS08-1-5.pngBttB-SS08-1-6.pngBttB-SS08-1-7.pngBttB-SS08-1-8.pngBttB-SS08-1-9.png

Okay, before I forget: Thank you so much for my presents Bec! :D I especially love the banner! Definitely saving!

And then, the presents, that are for Luc. Hope you like them :) Sorry for the crappiness on some of them, and I think I've got all the characters and pairings covered :unsure: Oh, but I didn't have time to write a oneshot, but I made up for it by making you 38 avs :P

Part 1

Adelle-av-1.jpgAden-Belle.jpgAden-and-Belle.jpgAden-av-3.jpgAden-av-4.jpg

Aden-av-5.jpgAnother-gaden-av.jpgBelle-Aden.jpgBelle-av-2.jpgBelle-av.jpg

Cool-tutorial.jpgGaden-4.jpgGM-av.jpgGaden-av-2.jpgGaden-av.jpg

Geoff-av.jpgLuc-and-Mattie-2.jpgLuc-and-Mattie.jpgLucMattie.jpgLucmattie-2.jpg

Archived