D*** Quits Neighbours! (spoiler)

Guest simmins

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o No not Ty

I love Ty. He is very popular on Neighbours and they will be at a great loss when he leaves.

I am going to miss Ty :(

Its a bit ridiculous in all fairness to be quitting over something like that but I suppose at the end of the day thats not him and he has been portrayed as the real hot stud on Neighbours.

His looks are a major advantage as well I would say he has a huge army of female fans.Well he is gorgeous :wub:

Its a bit ridiculous in all fairness to be quitting over something like that but I suppose at the end of the day thats not him and he has been portrayed as the real hot stud on Neighbours.

It's not ridiculous at all. He's devoted to his faith, and I applaud him for standing up for it.

It's not ridiculous at all. He's devoted to his faith, and I applaud him for standing up for it.

But you have to admit it is a bit drastic to be quitting his job over it.Its nit as if he was filming really dirty scenes or anything.

But I suppose if he believes in his faith so much then he should go for it.

Archived