D*** Quits Neighbours! (spoiler)

Guest simmins

That's a shame. Quitting seems a bit extreme. Surely he could have just asked to cut back on the sexuality of the character? Maybe he did and they didn't listen, I don't know. I'm not interested enough in the details to follow the link. All I need to know is he's leaving and that sux because I like Ty. I don't see why he couldn't just be a musician who kisses and cuddles Rachel every now and then, and I don't know, maybe lose the shirt once a month for kicks. That's not anti-Christian in my book. Of course my book is rather liberal... Iunno.

The asterisks in the thread title don't leave much to the imagination. Four letter name beginning with D and ending with "struggled with sexy scenes." Not hard to work out.

Well he actually doesn't say that Ty's sexuality is the reason for him leaving. I think it's been exaggerated by the writer of the article. I'm not a big fan of Ty/Rachel or any of Ty's music storylines. I liked Ty best when he made Libby fun and when he was behind the bar at Charlies.

And again, he says that the storylines are NOT the reason why he left, he wanted a lifestyle change and to focus on his music.

And again, I did NOT read the article. My apologies for assuming that the subtitle to this thread might be accurate :rolleyes:

I wasn't having a go at you or anything Emmasi!! :unsure: Just that you said you didn't read it and you were questioning him quitting over it. Thought I'd fill you in.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a shame. Quitting seems a bit extreme. Surely he could have just asked to cut back on the sexuality of the character? Maybe he did and they didn't listen, I don't know. I'm not interested enough in the details to follow the link. All I need to know is he's leaving and that sux because I like Ty. I don't see why he couldn't just be a musician who kisses and cuddles Rachel every now and then, and I don't know, maybe lose the shirt once a month for kicks. That's not anti-Christian in my book. Of course my book is rather liberal... Iunno.

The asterisks in the thread title don't leave much to the imagination. Four letter name beginning with D and ending with "struggled with sexy scenes." Not hard to work out.

Well he actually doesn't say that Ty's sexuality is the reason for him leaving. I think it's been exaggerated by the writer of the article. I'm not a big fan of Ty/Rachel or any of Ty's music storylines. I liked Ty best when he made Libby fun and when he was behind the bar at Charlies.

And again, he says that the storylines are NOT the reason why he left, he wanted a lifestyle change and to focus on his music.

And again, I did NOT read the article. My apologies for assuming that the subtitle to this thread might be accurate :rolleyes:

I wasn't having a go at you or anything Emmasi!! :unsure: Just that you said you didn't read it and you were questioning him quitting over it. Thought I'd fill you in.

I appreciated that, I just didn't think it needed to be seconded with capslock. On second thought, it might have been a comment about the article itself and not about what I said, so I'm sorry if I misinterpreted it. I didn't mean to have a go at you either thelonius :wink:

Oh I'm very sorry. I didn't actually realize there was a whole other page. The last thing I read was "And again, I did NOT read the article. My apologies for assuming that the subtitle to this thread might be accurate" and I thought that was the end, and I was responding to that. Sorry. Sorry. :(

lol, it's okay. I thought it was odd for you to be hassling me over a mistake :P I didn't read the thread either so I missed your original post. Mostly I just wanted to say that I was disappointed he was leaving, and at the time I was just getting back onto the internet after about a month of modem troubles, and reading everything seemed like too much effort since I was out of the habit. I guess I learned my lesson about commenting on things that I haven't read :unsure: And to think I was trying to save time :rolleyes:

Ah! No need to explain. Easy mistake - we both made it! :lol:

I'm disappointed he's leaving too. He may have been a plank, but he was a good plank. Unlike Kim Hyde <_< But I won't go there with you, Jem :P Your avatar alone shows your appreciation for Kimmy.

Ah! No need to explain. Easy mistake - we both made it! :lol:

I'm disappointed he's leaving too. He may have been a plank, but he was a good plank. Unlike Kim Hyde <_< But I won't go there with you, Jem :P Your avatar alone shows your appreciation for Kimmy.

I don't see how you can call Ty a good plank and not Kim Hyde, I admit Kim WAS a plank at the beginning but once they actually gave him story-lines Chris showed he can handle them quite well whereas Ty hasn't been given much other then an addiction to painkillers and even then its like watching a tree being addicted to pain killers and I'm personally glad this tree is leaving.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived