Everyone's Got Problems

Guest wrongturntaken

:D That was so good!!!!

Loved it all! All the seperate little convo's were brilliant, really well written

Yay for Tess and Tyler lol

Cant believe you ended it there though.......

Jen, i really dont want to hate you :(

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're gonna hate you!? Are you serious!? I alraeyd hate you for leaving it there!!! What else are you gonna do?

GREAT update, btw! Loved every single bit of it. Esp Tyler and Tess getting back together :lol:

Cannot wait for more whatsoever!

xoxo

OMG that update was AMAZING!!!!

Yay Tyler and Tess got back together, eeek they're so cute together

I'm sooo glad Mark,Aden and Belle are all okay now, (I hope)

how Belle is still finding it difficult, makes it soooo realistic, I hope she comes through though...

loved that last bit before the end, how Aden and Belle were talking about Mark, Tyler and Tess.. so sweet and an over protective Aden :wub:

the image of Aden with glasses :wub:

Brilliant update xxxx

OMG Larry's back!!!!!! Why leave it there!??!?!

Why are we gonna hate you? your not splitting Adelle up are you, or hurting someone!?? please dont! I wont cope!

Good chapter.

Loved the bits with Aden and Belle. Good to see what happened with Angelo is still effecting her and it isn't forgotten. I loved the way they handled things with Mark in this chapter. I think they did a good job with that. I'm glad they let him know that they wasn't angry and reassurred him about the fact that he can always talk to them. I also liked them being cute for a bit. Belle making that teasing comments about the kids was funny. As well has her 'boys' comment.

Tess wasn't too bad once again. Although I'm not sure she realises she doesn't get to be defensive when she is being accused of something thats actually true. Thats why I was glad when Mark called her on the fact that it's not like she is completely honest about everything that goes on after she made that comment about how they tell each other everything. Also the comment about how she makes everything about her. Even if he took it back later it was still nice to see someone tell her the truth about her self and not talk to her like she is some sort of angel from above. Amazingly enough I had a feeling thats how she would react. Make it more about how she felt that he didn't tell her rather then about what he's going through. So no surprises there. I'm glad though that when Mark was apologising for some of the things he said(even though there was no reason to if you ask me) that Tess admitted that there may be some truth to some of those things. It's good to see that maybe she does realise how self absorbed she has become. I'm glad she and Mark agreed that maybe they need to start spending more time with each other. That little scene with Mark and Tyler was nice.

Tyler and Tess getting back together, honestly I really didn't care. But atleast this way now that are together I won't have to read about how much Tess misses him. So I guess I should be happy it is over and done with quickly.

Larry is back, didn't see the chapter ending like that. Can't wait to find out what going to happen next.

As for your 'you're gonna hate me' clue, I'm intrigued. Is it wrong that I'm kinda hoping it's Adelle angst? I like their relationship being solid and all that but it would be nice to see some cracks in it as well. They can't be perfectly happy together all the time. And it would be nice to see the focus on the Adelle relationship again rather then the kid's relationship. And I'm sure you'd do it perfectly without turning any of them into some unlikeable idiot. You always did know how to make me feel for both characters in your stories even when it was one of them in the wrong. I don't even know if it's Adelle angst but if it is then I'm all for it.

Please update soon.

Sorry I havent been commenting! Been so busy with everything. School work seems to take over <_< Anyway I loved Mark/Aden's talk in the chapter before the latest one.

In the latest one Tess & Tyler :wub: I think they are the new Adelle

Hmm I like angst so I wont be angry but it depends on the angst!

Cant believe you left it there though!

Hope you update as soon as you can.

any chance of an update soon? dont worry if your busy with uni stuff. thats way more important!!!!

xxx

Sorry i haven't updated, i've just been so busy this weekend with... stuff :lol:

Besides, I'm not sure i can finish the chapter off with the kind of mood i'm in anyway, cos i'm just too happy. But i'll post a little sneak peek, cos some of its already written. It might change before it's done though.

“Yes,” Larry answered him firmly. “Yes I do …because believe it or not, it wasn’t easy for me to come here Aden. It would have been easier to stay away, yes. But that’s not what I want, I want my son back. I want all of my sons back. And I know there’s a part of you that wants a father too.”

“I had a father and his name was Roman Harris.”

Archived