Everyone's Got Problems

Guest wrongturntaken

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, it's pretty unlikely. I've got a lot of work to do. Once i've finished my assessments i think i'll feel more free to write but since they're not actually due in till 19th May, unless i get them done early (which i'm hoping to) then there probably won't be an update until then. Sorry. 'The missing pieces' may be a bit easier to update at some point. I'll just have to see how i go with that. Thanks for being so understanding though! :)

Thanks so much for asking though! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to pester you.... :( but i was just wondering if there was any chance of an update soon....DW if you cant, i know uni exams are coming up! xxx

Thanks for asking Naomi, but i'm not going to update anymore until after 19th May, because that's when my assessments are due in. I do have a couple of exams after that as well but i'm hoping i'll have slightly more time then. I've put in my sig that my stories will be on hiatus until then but i may be able to update the Missing Pieces at some point as i've already started the next chapter. I've also got an idea and started another fic that i might put up in the advertise your fic thread in a minute. :D

Sorry i' haven't updated, it really sucks that i have to do work over this but i just can't wait for the summer! :D

oh yeahhhhh you said that it was the 19th of may last time I asked :lol: I should really read things :rolleyes:

DW I have AS exams coming up so I know that anything is hetic atm (not as bad as uni most probably :lol:)

good luck with your exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

• 3 weeks later...

I'm loving this story! It's so cool to read about "growed-up" Aden and Belle, and I really like the new characters in this fic and its unpredictablity. I can't wait to find out what happens next with Aden and his father/brothers... Your doing an awesome job, please update really, really, really soon!! :D

Archived