Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with wrongturntaken I also love it when they fight!!!!! But I also LOVE the fluff..who doesn't??

“Never mind,” An airy voice spoke as he heard the fridge door shut and a hand stroke his hair like a child. “I still love you.”

Hehehe this made me laugh.....Nicole is very entertaining....she is so manipulative but Aden doesn't fall for it!! :lol:

Another great chapter, can't wait for more.....can't believe it is coming to an end but a least we will find out what Aden bought Belle...I still haven't figured out what it is!!

“You wanna know what gives me the right?” He asked as he cut her off, referring to her original rhetorical question. “I love you, and that’s what gives me a right. I don’t care if there is a next to nothing chance that he might come back here, to you. Because if there’s even the littlest chance, I’m going to do everything that I can to make sure that you’re safe.”
:wub: seriously, can someone buy me an Aden :wub:

great chapter, Nicole's awesome, always good for a laugh :lol:

Damn Angelo, couldn't it be i cop i don't know :P i still dont like him...

looking forward for more, and finding out what the present was :D

Hey guys.

Sorry, but I dunno if I can update tonight. I've got some major stuff to do, and I'm in uni until 9 :(

Am really sorry, I promise to update tomorrow! Without fail. Just bare in mind that this means that I'm not going to be able to watch H&A too.

xoxo

:o

i feel so bad for you.

good luck soldier - we'll all be thinking of you, H&A-less

thats all good Taniya, :) i'd much rather you not be in uni till 9, update and not miss out on H&A (i missed it too, cause i went for a run, and went for further than i planned) but they're always on youtube the next morning :D

looking forward to when you get the chap up :)