Tachel Vs Adelle

Guest suzannelgnz

Tachel or Adelle...  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I don't agree with that. Tachel have loads of chemistry and I think that the reason people don't see that and don't like them much is because they're older.

agree with that - Tachel for me

considering the majority of voters here are teens I suspect Adelle will be more popular!

^^ I don't agree with that. Tachel have loads of chemistry and I think that the reason people don't see that and don't like them much is because they're older.

agree with that - Tachel for me

considering the majority of voters here are teens I suspect Adelle will be more popular!

why do you assume that everyone who votes for Adelle are teens! I sure aint one, i wish i was but i aint. Either way i love both couples they're both interesting in their own right...but for me its gotta be Adelle. Can't go past that damn chemistry :D

I am a teen & I don't like Adelle at all. And I pretty much don't like Tachel either. To me Adelle seem forced & Rachel is too controlling in the Tachel relationship. So neither it is.

*Sigh* If only Jazz were brought back. Now Tazz I loved. :wub: Poor Tony, ain't much chance of Rachel loosening her grip anytime soon. :( Also the quicker Adelle are ended, the better for both characters individually (Belle especially :rolleyes:, one time a fav of mine). And as for Aden, hang in there, you'll soon be in Geoffy's arms where you belong. ^_^

Archived