Anti-Melody

Guest Mistified

I did like Melody when she was with Geoff, but now thing's have changed, and I would rather see Nicole with Geoff. I kinda wish she didn't come back, don't get me wrong Celeste is an excellent actress, but I just find her character boring now, I don't know what it is, maybe it's because of the whole Geoff/Melody/Nicole thing, or maybe it's just the storyline.

Maybe it's because Melody talk's to no-one in the clinic, and always looks boring.

We will have to see what happens, but at the moment, she bore's me too.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok just to confirm i have nothing against hate threads,the problem i had with the original post is this...Melody doesn't deserve what her mother is doing to her,that's why she's how she is.I also don't like the insinuation that many of you don't like her because she doesn't talk and is crazy,just looking into thin air.That's highly judgemental.Also to say she's not pretty enough is mean and makes it sound like you all think you're gods gift.What if i decide not to like you because you're not pretty enough?

Some people wanted me to explain so i am.I'm after no trouble and have no other use for this thread because i think Celeste is doing a wonderful job in a realistic storyline.I'm sorry if you find that boring.

Thanks for the good Axel news.

Happy hating.Do continue without me.

^ Oooh! Who said she wasn't pretty?? That's harsh. If you're referring to the wet fish thing then you musn't be familiar with the expression, "as dull as a wet fish." By way of example Geoff is also a wet fish. Someone with no charm or sparkle or personality.

Also, if we don't like her character because her character doesn't speak and looks into thin air then that's our own business. I can't believe you'd say "I don't like that you don't like her because she doesn't talk and looks into thin air". That's just too funny! Seriously, think about it - this is a hate thread. God knows we could have said an awful lot worse about her :lol:

^ Oooh! Who said she wasn't pretty?? That's harsh. If you're referring to the wet fish thing then you musn't be familiar with the expression, "as dull as a wet fish." By way of example Geoff is also a wet fish. Someone with no charm or sparkle or personality.

Then she's definitely a wet fish :rolleyes:

Seriously though, i dont think any character have ever bored me as much as her. She has absolutely no charm or sparkle like you said. I've never liked her.

And i dont get why so many people think Celeste is such an excellent actress. I think she overacts a lot of the time - she's average at best.

Archived