Anti-Melody

Guest Mistified

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It made me so angry when she walked in on Geoff and Nicole and said about doing this to her behind her back. Who does she think she is?????????

She made out that Geoff was cheating on her like she owns him - talk about being possessive.

All i wanted was for Nicole to abuse her like she does everyone else lol and put Mel in her place - maybe that is still to come - fingers crossed.

It made me so angry when she walked in on Geoff and Nicole and said about doing this to her behind her back. Who does she think she is?????????

She made out that Geoff was cheating on her like she owns him - talk about being possessive.

All i wanted was for Nicole to abuse her like she does everyone else lol and put Mel in her place - maybe that is still to come - fingers crossed.

yeah im all for Nic showing the selfish thing that is Melody whos boss .I mean why cant she just mind her own business.I doubt any guy would have her because shes damaged good's :P

nice flirting attempts melody made that 5 seconds of that episode with her in it bearable !! aww she gets on my wick .. go back to where you came from

:D oh i was cringing there - hands over face and everything because her flirting was so TERRIBLE!!!!! And the way she was trying to run her fingers up and down his arm - oh god!

I admit it, i kind of cracked up laughing at her little smirk behind Ruby's back, she really has no idea what she's getting into, seriously (as someone else said somewhere) Melody would be screwed if Nicole ever finds out what she's up to, she wouldn't stand a chance.

And i now furthur hate Mel for her 'good guy act', she's still prentending to be a saint while pulling stunts like this, i just hope at the end of the storyline we're not supposed to go back to thinking she's all sweet again. Judgemental hypocrite. <_<

Archived