Prison Break

Guest Eko

The General got the chair probably for treason

I always thought that Mahone and that FBI woman were pretty close - she was always going outta her way to help him. Was Mahone back with the FBI? If he was then I must have missed that, it would be unprofessional for him to go and see Sarah when she is a wanted felon.

As for LJ in the previous post, I'm pretty sure he was in another TV show and not available.

And yeah, I wish they could have brought Kellerman back earlier!...the show missed him IMO...Damm you Private Practice...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah wasn't a wanted felon in the end of the show. All the characters that signed the contract were cleared of all charges!

She was wanted for killing Micheal's mother, after series 4 ended, even though the woman was 'company'. It seemed a bit BS to me that she would go on trial for that, but thats what happened...

Also that scene with Micheal's grave is set in Panama, by the looks of it, suggesting that Sarah is still wanted after the breakout...

Devon - yes totally agree about Mahone and the FBI agent - they were close but at the last ep he was still married and then 4 yrs later he wasnt and all we see in between is that he could've possibly gotten into the FBI again. It seems strange that they didnt tie up these loose ends at least maybe a bit about Pam not wanting him back or something. Same with the general - they couldve had a quick mention about how ironic it was that he was one facing the chair.

Devon - yes totally agree about Mahone and the FBI agent - they were close but at the last ep he was still married and then 4 yrs later he wasnt and all we see in between is that he could've possibly gotten into the FBI again. It seems strange that they didnt tie up these loose ends at least maybe a bit about Pam not wanting him back or something. Same with the general - they couldve had a quick mention about how ironic it was that he was one facing the chair.

I suppose, with the death of their son, they both lost the only thing that was keeping them together.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Michael pulling all those cables out gave me the chills. For that reason alone, I like the way they killed him off. That and he died a hero. But it was still sad though.

I loved seeing Gretchen in prison! Especially seeing as she was still as violent and deadly as ever. :wub: Plus, aside from those nasty scars, she looked so damn hot during that shower scene when she was flirting with that scary butch guard. Her eyes are electric!

Although Krantz brought the main storyline into the mix, i.e. the threat on Sara and the need to break her out, I wish he'd have done more than just visit and phone his lawyer inbetween snarking with T-Bag. I wanted to see the other inmates' reaction to having the head of the Company amongst them, or him manipulating and bribing his fellow inmates like T-Bag wanted him to in order to claw to the top of the prison hierachy; being at the top and in control is one of his main personality traits, so I was surprised he didn't seem at all fazed by his new environment as a powerless old man on death row.

Daddy was just plain weird and hilarious. I loved her, despite being a female S1!T-Bag clone. :P

One thing I wished they'd done with that Scylla storyline though; it should've just been the Company's black book, and none of that solar bull****. I know PB doesn't exactly portrayal realism at the best of times, but that was a bit too much and unnecessary. Plus it would've wrapped things up nicely; for all we know all of the Company operatives are still at large.

Archived