Prison Break

Guest Eko

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Good. :P

:o Nobody liked Episode 11?? I loved it.

Talk about a string of cliffhangers in a row, Self and Trishanne ambushed by Feng & crew (another set of dumb cops/agents who can't smell a trap a mile off :rolleyes:), Sara stalking Lisa with a gun (hope this interaction will be just as good as the Sara/Gretchen's one), Gretchen and T-Bag ready to pounce on the four (T-Bag really wants to get even (and more :P) with Pretty) and ofcourse the biggest and best of them all, Michael getting busted by Pad Man/General (smile for the camera boys).

They get past all that super-duper security, albeit with a few problems on the way (ofcourse Michael was going to nearly collapse and as for that tank, they were asking for it to fall with the way it had been placed on that plank), then all it takes is one touch of Scylla from Michael and they're caught red-handed. I knew that would happen, I was screaming at Michael not to touch it. Oh well, it's going to lead somewhere good now.

A little prediction, I think Ep 12's going to be just a little bit awesome. :D

^^Yep.

I am speculating but other than Scylla, which is right before their eyes, they are only missing Pad Man/General's card (the last of the six). Therefore if they can't get close to the General, they must bring the General to them ie. via the break in to get Scylla. I think getting caught was Michael's plan, but how in the world they are going to get out of the building boggles me. Methinks Sara/Lisa may have something to do with it.

• 4 weeks later...

I am and I am re watching season 2! Michael was so hot in that and C Note was in it! I always loved him :D :D Westmoreland came back and I have to say that was refreshing to watch. :o The company is good? Wow! It still doesnt excuse the fact they set Lincoln up. In fact my favourite line was:

Lincoln to the general: I bet you wish you set someone else up now :P:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I still watch. I still watch. And loving it too. :D

So much has happened since I last posted. Ouch at T-bag's teeth being pulled out by Linc. And as for Linc what's going on there?? He thinks he's some kind of godfather, mafioso now... yet not quite. As T-Bag puts it:-

Self: "This is a waste of time."

T-bag: "Signature of Burrows' leadership." :D

But Self really grates on me, he's another one who's lacking in the brains department, yet he says to Linc "The Bull in the China shop routine ain't working". Er...Yep. Pot. Kettle. Black. Methinks he should take his own advice. :rolleyes:

Am I glad Mahone came back, he's the only one with more than 2 brain cells left, now that Gretchen's down. My poor Gretchen, shot in the chest & caught. I have faith in her, she'll be back, bigger & badder than ever. :D Someone else who needs to come back is Sucre, he can't leave Michael behind. He needs him now, more than ever. They better bring Sucre back, or i'll be very upset. They took away Kellerman, and now Sucre. Not happy. :(

I knew the Company were more than happy to offer their services in treating Michael's tumour because they had ulterior motives. I guess Linc knew too, but he had no other choice. The thing is once you sell your soul to the devil, there's no going back really. They've always wanted to recruit Michael, even when he was in Sona. What with his genius mind, the Company could use him. Plus it's easier to carve out his personality when he's still fragile from the op & recovering. I was so thrilled when Sara turned up just in time, I knew Michael could withhold for a while, but not forever.

Lastly, their mum is alive. Talk about a twist & lots of confusion and questions on my part. So she's another genius mind who worked for the Company, and now she's stolen Scylla from the Company. So the Company is bad then. And what is she trying to do?? Too many unanswered questions for me. I can't wait to find out though.

Oh and I loved the episode where Westmoreland returned. It was nice how they did it, with Michael questioning everything & whether it was all worth it.

Archived