Prison Break

Guest Eko

Waited two weeks for episode 8. Was I the only one who thought it was abit disappointing?

This episode saw Roland aka computer geek (that is he's name right?) die. Well I am glad hes gone, he ws getting really annoying. It was nice of Michael to stay with him.

I am really sorry to the Sara fan - but the more I see her the more I dislike her. But I love Gretchen.

I cant wait for the scenes between Alex and the Assassin its going to be great.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant wait for the scenes between Alex and the Assassin its going to be great.

Bring it on is what I say! Can't wait either, if the little bit of action we got between them is anything to go by, I think it will be great. :D

So computer geek got what was expected after his Judas behaviour, thats what you get for making deals with the devil. I knew he'd turn at one point or another. It was still nice that Michael stayed with Roland, he was annoying but he was just a naive, young man, a little out of his depth and it all ended badly for him.

I don't mind Sara (Misa's getting a little boring). I loved her confrontation with Gretchen (who I also love btw), I knew she'd go to see her in the end. I like the emotional aspect that Sara brings, it would be harder for her, after being tortured, the alcoholism, giving up her profession and, this 'new life' with lots of drama and action.

I quite liked this episode overall, it was good, with some great action. Next episode should definitley be good too. :D

I liked those flashbacks of Gretchen torturing Sara and killing her blonde-haired girlfriend in front of her. :wub:

Though other than making Gretchen look even more badass in those flashes, Sara still doesn't offer anything worthy of her return to the show yet. It's a pretty head admittedly but it should've stayed in that goddamn box.

Oh, and Wyatt! His killing of Roland was also mucho appreciated; I couldn't stand that annoying little bastard either. :P

the Assassin called Wyatt - i really like him and Gretchen so badass I love her!

[QUTOE]Though other than making Gretchen look even more badass in those flashes, Sara still doesn't offer anything worthy of her return to the show yet. It's a pretty head admittedly but it should've stayed in that goddamn box.

• 2 weeks later...

Gretchen kissing the General creeped me out, it was totally ewwww! *insert vomit emoticon here* I knew it was coming and still I just did not like it. And him calling her "my girl". It was like he had some kind of hold over her, although I don't underestimate Gretchen, I think she's just trying to get information and she'll just double cross them all.

Loved Mahone torturing Wyatt and that call to his wife was very touching. Nothing needed to be said in that scene, the silence spoke for itself and Wyatt's 'i'm sorry' line. Not that he is and I have a feeling he may still be alive. But atleast Mahone and his wife have some kind of closure.

I liked Michael and Sucre working togeher on the pipes (although I found it funny that the guy with the possible tumour and the one with the gun shot wound were left to cut through the pipe, whilst the other two muscle men went off to set a small electrical wiring box alight. :lol:), but anyway it reminded me of the old days of them moving that toilet in their cell and working together.

Lastly I knew Bellick was going to sacrifice his life, when he was given more that 2 lines to say in an episode, I knew something significant was going to happen with his character. It was very brave of him to do that for the team, he's always sort of been the coward, weasel type person, but at last he showed some courage. I liked it, and I felt a little sad, especially at Linc's reaction. I thought Bellick would have asked Linc to pass on a message to his mother, she was always so important to him, they should have added something in.

Loved that episode, it was good. Oh and I hope Michael will be alright, he needs to get himself checked out. :(

Gretchen kissing the General creeped me out, it was totally ewwww! *insert vomit emoticon here* I knew it was coming and still I just did not like it. And him calling her "my girl". It was like he had some kind of hold over her, although I don't underestimate Gretchen, I think she's just trying to get information and she'll just double cross them all.

I wasnt expecting that - When he said my girl i was thinking - oh she his daughter? Then the kiss - it was just eewww.

Loved Mahone torturing Wyatt and that call to his wife was very touching. Nothing needed to be said in that scene, the silence spoke for itself and Wyatt's 'i'm sorry' line. Not that he is and I have a feeling he may still be alive. But atleast Mahone and his wife have some kind of closure.

I LOVED thoses scenes. Mahone is my favourite character now. All the scenes were great. I m kind of sad that Wyatt has gone - but what a way to go. No way out of that.

I liked Michael and Sucre working togeher on the pipes (although I found it funny that the guy with the possible tumour and the one with the gun shot wound were left to cut through the pipe, whilst the other two muscle men went off to set a small electrical wiring box alight. ), but anyway it reminded me of the old days of them moving that toilet in their cell and working together.

:lol: thats so true!

I was really happy to see them working together again- mermorises of season 1. Im glad sucre is getting more scene time.

Lastly I knew Bellick was going to sacrifice his life, when he was given more that 2 lines to say in an episode, I knew something significant was going to happen with his character. It was very brave of him to do that for the team, he's always sort of been the coward, weasel type person, but at last he showed some courage. I liked it, and I felt a little sad, especially at Linc's reaction. I thought Bellick would have asked Linc to pass on a message to his mother, she was always so important to him, they should have added something in.

That was so brave of Bellick - they should of got him to say a message to his mum.

Loved that episode, it was good. Oh and I hope Michael will be alright, he needs to get himself checked out.

I also enjoyed this episode as well.

EPISODE 10

I really loved TBags speech about Bellick - it was so sweet but I loved when he said he 'volunteered' at a prison :lol:

I also, liked his reaction whenever people walk in and out of his office!

I thought it was funny when Sucre would start shouting in spanish and everyone's like 'what?'

I like that everyone had a moment to remember Bellick because he was a important character at the begining of the show - it was sad to see thoses flashbacks and remembering how i disliked him at the beginning. :(

I will stop here - its a really long post :)

I tell you what's even hotter... Michael & Sucre. I've always wanted that to happen. :ph34r:

Anyway, Gretchen's just got chemistry with anyone, I remember in Panama there was sexual tension between her and Linc (the early episodes), even her and Michael. And her interaction with Sucre was just as much chemistry filled.

On to the episode, awwww at Sucre being all scared, LMAO at some of his paniced facial expressions, and phwoar at the spanish outburst... twice. Loved it and I loved Sucre getting some more screen time. And the best bit was when he was shouting at Linc to get Michael, he wanted Michael to make it all better, he only trusted Michael. See there's something there, not just in my imagination. :P Forget Gretchen & Sucre, or even Misa, S&M all the way. ^_^

Another person that I just love is T-bag, his speech was oddly touching, that man can turn any situation around to his benefit. He is one manipulative, sly and actually quite intelligent (he's sussed out that receptionist), sick individual. :lol: at him volunteering at a prison. Yep, killing a few people certainly helped him get to the top of that volunteers list. Love the character, and it was funny when they kept walking in and out whenever they liked, T-bag's reaction was hilarious.

All of them forcing Self to have Bellick's body sent to his mother asap was nice. And they did remember his mother. Linc placing that cop badge in Bellick's coffin and them all taking a moment to pay respect was very moving. It's weird how they've come full circle, Bellick was the nasty guard in that prison working against them, and now he was one of them, and he sacrificed himself.

Lastly where are they going with this Michael tumour storyline, I don't want anything bad to happen to him, he better have that operation. :(

Archived