Prison Break

Guest Eko

^^ So true, the connection that was so strong in Season 1 & 2 just isn't there any more. That's partly because it was always about how they couldn't be together. Now they're actually together, but can't really be together properly until they take down the company. So it's like they've had the sunset ending (just without the sunset :P). It's not as perfect as we would have liked. That's why Sara shouldn't have been brought in till later on, so we'd still get the Misa will they/ won't they drama, and then had them reunite at the end, where they could actually ride off in to the sunset.

I agree Anaya for once :P

Eh! Only once?? :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gretchen's the best this season. I'm so glad she's gone freelance. :wub:

Though Sara's return seems a bit pointless at the moment. Other than making Season Three seem redundant, what does she do? And her relationship with Michael just comes off as two actors acting now. v_v

I like Mahone a lot now though, who I used to dislike despite thinking he was an interesting and good character from the start. He's probably my favorite out of Scofield's Anti-Company gang.

Gretchen's the best this season. I'm so glad she's gone freelance. :wub:

Though Sara's return seems a bit pointless at the moment. Other than making Season Three seem redundant, what does she do? And her relationship with Michael just comes off as two actors acting now. v_v

I like Mahone a lot now though, who I used to dislike despite thinking he was an interesting and good character from the start. He's probably my favorite out of Scofield's Anti-Company gang.

I totally agree with you about sara. I liked Mara im S1,2 now i feel like there is no chemistry.

Alex has been really great this season!

The agents are always the best, whether it was Kellerman, Mahone, Gretchen, they've always got the intersting story and characters. Like they did with K-man, they are exploring Mahone's background and family (now no longer an agent) more, which gives his character an emotional angle, making him even more interesting. :D

^^ So true, the connection that was so strong in Season 1 & 2 just isn't there any more. That's partly because it was always about how they couldn't be together. Now they're actually together, but can't really be together properly until they take down the company. So it's like they've had the sunset ending (just without the sunset :P ). It's not as perfect as we would have liked. That's why Sara shouldn't have been brought in till later on, so we'd still get the Misa will they/ won't they drama, and then had them reunite at the end, where they could actually ride off in to the sunset.

I agree Anaya for once :P

Eh! Only once?? :P

:lol: maybe more than once :P

Archived