Prison Break

Guest Eko

I thought I would start a thread for Season 4 Prison Break!!!

Did anybody watch it!!! I loved it!! Can't wait for next week.

Sarah's alive!!!!!! (I didnt read any spoilers so it was a shock for me).

I can't believe he got rid of his tattoos.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good start to the season - the second part of the 2 hour episode was miles better than any episode on Season 3 put together. can't wait to see how it pans out. :)

Bike-rider to T-Bag: "You eat some bad Mexican?"

T-Bag: "Something like that..."

:lol::ph34r:

PRISON BREAK IS BACK BABY!!!

Sarah's alive!!!!!! (I didnt read any spoilers so it was a shock for me).

I can't believe he got rid of his tattoos.

Whoop whoop for Sarah being alive, although I did already know, as I do read spoilers. LOL. Still awesome news and great to see Misa back together.

As for the tattoos, i'm guessing they took like forever to put on and take off in makeup each day, and it's not as though they're needed anymore, so it makes sense to have them removed. That aside, I miss seeing Wentworth's tattooed body on display, it was hot viewing. :wub:

Bike-rider to T-Bag: "You eat some bad Mexican?"

T-Bag: "Something like that..."

:lol::ph34r:

I agree that line was hilarious! :ph34r: But T-bag is one vile, sick, evil individual, yet I love to hate him! I love him on the show. On the one hand i'm rooting for him to finally get his dues, but then a part of me still wants him around as he makes the show so much more interesting.

I agree that these first 2 episodes have been so much more interesting than the whole of season 3 put together. Good to see it back at it's best.

I knew Susan B(Gretchen) wasn't dead but I was still thrilled to see her at the end, another one I love to hate, so it's good to see her back already. Now they just need to bring back Kellerman from the dead and i'll be one happy bunny. The K-Man was just awesome. :D

But T-bag is one vile, sick, evil individual, yet I love to hate him! I love him on the show. On the one hand i'm rooting for him to finally get his dues, but then a part of me still wants him around as he makes the show so much more interesting.

I agree that these first 2 episodes have been so much more interesting than the whole of season 3 put together. Good to see it back at it's best.

I knew Susan B(Gretchen) wasn't dead but I was still thrilled to see her at the end, another one I love to hate, so it's good to see her back already. Now they just need to bring back Kellerman from the dead and i'll be one happy bunny. The K-Man was just awesome. :D

I totally agree with you I love to hate T-Bag as well. I was really glad gretchen is still alive.

That assassin is really scary - he has no emotions. He is a cold-hearted killer. I dont know why i like him?

I thought episode 3 was good. I like that computer geek guy - he is quite funny. I feel really sorry for Alex.

That assassin is really scary - he has no emotions. He is a cold-hearted killer. I dont know why i like him?

It's the cold look he has in his eyes, plus doesn't say much just gets on with the job, all the other agents(K-Man, Mahone, Gretchen) were all talkers, this one's a silent but deadly type, very different and so I like him alot.

I like that computer geek guy - he is quite funny. I feel really sorry for Alex.

That computer nerd is very funny... when he was in that server room and he was shaking and so scared. Lol! And Alex, I feel sorry for him too, he brings a vulneribility to the role, even when he was an agent. They killed his son, that is so sick. I really wonder how he's staying sane. I'm glad Linc found out and offered to help him get revenge. Even though he turned on Linc/Michael in season 3, I still have sympathy for him. I'm loving this series so far, much better then the last one.

I really liked episode 4. It was really good. It reminded me of season 1.

Howeer i am not liking Sara at the moment. Whenever it cut to her in the bar - it really slowed down the pace of the show.

When i was watching her scenes i was like 'hurry up and get back to Michael'.

I didnt like the Michael&Saa scene - it seemed too cheesy.

Apart from that it was really good! What do you guys think?

I thought the Misa scene was sweet. :wub: I also liked the emotional stuff with Sarah, it's good to see them mix it up with the action stuff, show some feelings behind it all. Plus I also loved how her will was almost broken with the alcohol, good to see them remembering these things, and it was the right opportunity with Bruce's death.

Although, i'm always like hurry up and get back to Michael. :wub: But what's going on with him, with the bleeding nose. :unsure: How much more bad stuff can happen to him, he better be ok. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived