Todd Lasance in car accident

Guest Mistified

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh... like I needed more reasons to think he's wonderful. I got a bit teary when reading the text Miss Tan Tan posted... it's not easy sometimes, realising how fragile your life is. I think too many people take it for granted, but sounds like Todd knows how lucky he is.

I remember reading how much that car meant to him. It was my first thought when I heard he had been in an accident (apart from how scared I was about him! :wink: )

Great to see we've got another tarot lover here, emmasi!

Had to laugh when I saw the end of his message. I normally sign my emails etc off with Tx as well.

A mate from work was reading the paper I looked over his shoulder and saw Todd's photo and the headline and took the paper out of his hands, I couldn't believe it. I wish them all the best with their recoveries. If Todd's chest is sore it worries me that he banged it into the steering wheel which would of hurt like hell.

A mate from work was reading the paper I looked over his shoulder and saw Todd's photo and the headline and took the paper out of his hands, I couldn't believe it. I wish them all the best with their recoveries. If Todd's chest is sore it worries me that he banged it into the steering wheel which would of hurt like hell.

Probably either that or the air bag. My friend was in a car accident a few months ago (a pretty serious one, but by miracle she only got a few scracthes, and nobody else was involved) and she had injuries that seem pretty much similar to the ones described in the article. She hurt her arms a bit because of the steering wheel she was holding, her chest and face was a bit bruised because of the air bag, and she got a cut in her knee because of the key in the ignition.

Anyway, really sad about the texts, Miss Tan Tan, I feel really sorry for him and the other two involved. Todd really seems like a down to earth and nice guy.

Isn't it sad the way the stupid bitch has made him out to be the bad guy in all of this when really it was the older woman who done the wrong thing, just was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Im glad you done a tarot readin emmasi, Todd is a pretty strong person, I was in a car accident two years ago and I fractured my back because of it so I know how much it hurts and how fragile you can be because of it :)

When I read the texts Miss Tan Tan posted I was just about in tears, Im so glad he's ok, Hey Tan, when you hear from him next tell him that I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he is physically and mentally ok.

And I also wish a speedy recovery to toe passenger and the old lady :)

Tan, you are so lucky to be friends with them, but now everyone knows you ahve their numbers, they'll be wanting you to pass on messages all the time :D

All the fun :P

Best Wishes Todd

Archived