Annoying habits of people you live with

Guest lolajaney

Like most of you, I have to complain about my dad.

- He doesn't do very much around the house. But when he decides to clean the garage, he puts everything outside, cleans the garage and leaves all our stuff outside. Mum, my sister and I have to put everything back.

- When there's football or the "Tour de France" on TV, he has to watch it. We only have one TV. Actually, we have another one but it's an old one and there are only 2 or 3 channels on it, channels I never or rarely watch obviously! So we can't watch something else. If his favourite team is losing, he's shouting at the TV. As if that's going to change anything! :rolleyes:

- When he goes in my room, I can always tell. When he sees candy or gum on my desk, he takes some. Or he moves stuff or takes stuff without telling me but he never puts it back.

- When he has worked in the garden or my grandmother's garden, he comes inside with his dirty boots. So there's mud and grass everywhere.

- When he shaves in the morning, there's always shaving foam in the sink. It's not that hard to clean it up!

- When he has a sore throat, he takes the coughing tablets I have on my night stand and doesn't tell me. So, when I have a sore throat, I can't find any! :angry:

- Lately, he has been smoking a lot in the car and leaves the window open. So my ears hurt afterwards.

- When he goes out, he never takes a key. So we have to leave the door open until he comes home. We don't like to go to bed and leave the door open. We've already been robbed 3 times, we don't want burglars for the fourth time. <_<

- My sister annoys me when she's listening to her music in her room and I'm studying in mine. I have to knock on my wall and then she turns it down a little. The next day she does it again.

- When her best friend comes over, she lets her friend go into my room. I don't like it when "strangers" go into my room without my permission.

- Our cat can be annoying too. He comes in and leaves the door open. I get up and close it behind him. A few minutes later, he opens the door again and goes outside. I have to close the door again. A few minutes, he's back. And so on. <_<

- He also eats like a pig.

But I'm not perfect either. :P

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ ugh. my dad always has to watch the footy, rugby, Tour de France even golf! anything thats remotely related to sport he has to watch, and i have to go to the garage which is freezing as anything!

another thing my mum, dad and little sister do is chewing with their mouths open! gosh, me and my twin Annie are the only two who don't, it's really not that hard to shut your mouth when your eating.. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

both my parents have silly habits:

my mum asks too many questions and will often repeat the same question, but word it differently, she's also turned nagging into an olympic sport.

My dad sometimes drinks a bit too much whiskey and his mood becomes friggin intolerable. Both parents (especially mum) talk to our cats when they want them to eat or get off their lap or if they are behaving badly.....yes guys a cat is really going to comprehend what you're saying :rolleyes:

But my brother was the worst of all....before he took off with his g/f, he used to take a **** without flushing the toilet. THAT is freaking SICK :angry:

I'm sick of my mum correcting my grammar as if she expects it to work. And especially when I've told her something dramatic and that's what she reacts to.

You need to put a stop to that as soon as you can- my very bossy mum still does that and I'm nearly 40! I keep meaning to say 'you really have to stop this habit of correcting me mum, I'm old enough to make my own mistakes.' or something. So don't end up a hen pecked adult offspring like me :wink: Good luck!

OMG that's what my cousion does aswell, corrects me, I just go to him " You knew what i meant anyway!" oh my god its so annoying.

Oh and like I'll say something like "Man I feel like chips" and he will go "Oh you dont look like chips." rediculous stuff like that he says to me ticks me off, cos he says it like everyday! Like oh my god, you idiot! :lol:

My other cousion Dan, well we have like this little gym thing down stairs.. like weights and everything like that.. And after he finishes doing his excercises he never freakin cleans it up after, so like its all a big mess when I go down there to do my exercise everyday, and I cant find anything! :angry:

my mum always opens my mail and then loses it :angry:

dad leaves the toilet seat up and doesnt clean the nozzle on the coffee machine <_<

and my sister always borrows my clothes without asking and then when people compliment what shes wearing she takes the credit 4 it when its clearly my style and not hers :angry:

Oh and like I'll say something like "Man I feel like chips" and he will go "Oh you dont look like chips." rediculous stuff like that he says to me ticks me off, cos he says it like everyday! Like oh my god, you idiot! :lol:

Lol, my mum does that as well.

and my sister always borrows my clothes without asking and then when people compliment what shes wearing she takes the credit 4 it when its clearly my style and not hers :angry:

My brother always used to do that. Unfortunately due to uni commitments, I never had the time to kick his ass.

Lately I must say due to work I haven't been eating much. Loss of appetite I call it. So I buy small easy things to cook after work or just snack on when I have a chance. My other half decided to eat ALL my noodle bowls and NOT replace them. Leaving me with basically nothing to eat for lunch when im in a rush. OH and eating all my jelly beans <_< So NOT cool.

Archived