Annoying habits of people you live with

Guest lolajaney

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im living with my parents at the moment, but ill be out of here as soon as i can get a new job. But they drive me nuts. Constantly fighting over stupid things.

My dad cant watch anything on the tv without complaining, yelling or slagging out the person on the tv at that time.

Ill buy myself a nice packet of biscuits or some chocolate, and because im slightly weird, i like to put that sort of stuff in the freezer because i like to eat it really cold. lol. Anyhoo, i'll go to get some, and surprise surprise, half of its gone already. Ill hide it behind a whole heap of stuff and it magically still gets eaten. Grrr.

But the one major thing i HATE HATE!!!!! My 12 year old brother doesnt like to aim when he goes to the toilet. So everytime i go in there, i have to wipe down the effing seat. Sometimes i dont think he looks at all. And my mum wonders why all the toilet paper is getting eaten. Uh, maybe its getting used to wipe up all your sons urine. Eh.

Gosh i miss having my own place. LOL.

I have a major disliking for plug sockets being left switched on where there's nothing plugged in. It drives me up the wall, yet people still do it in my house. Sometimes, they unplug something without switching the switch off first and it annoys me so much. I'm constantly going around the house switching plus sockets off. (I don't do it in other peoples homes, because that would probably seem really strange and disrespectful, but if I notice a switch left on wit nothing plugged in, it'll annoy me and play on my mind throughout the whole time I'm there.)

The rest of my family would probably say my tendancy to switch off plug sockets is one of my annoying habits, though :P.

^ I have my DVDs in alphabetical order as well and I know other people who do the same. I just think it's much easier to find the DVD I'm looking for instead of going through them all.

People who don't turn the lights off when they leave a room.

People leave all the lights on and don't close the back door. And they're the ones complaining about flies and mosquito bites. :rolleyes:

When my dad needs my help with a translation, he usually waits until 10pm to ask me for help. He gets home at 4.30pm.

^ Oh good. At least I'm not the only one who does that because none of my friends do it & I'm like, "So how do you find them then?" So easy, when I want to watch something like Twilight, I got to "T" & it's there. It's not time consuming either. Lol.

I don't do that myself (I have about 20 DVD's and that's it :P), but I keep trying to convince my Dad to do it. He has over 300 DVD's downstairs, but he sorts them into "actor order" as opposed to Alphabetical Order. He has a list of his DD's saved to his laptop that's in Alphabetical order though. (that gets updated every time he buys a new DVD.) :unsure:

Archived