Annoying habits of people you live with

Guest lolajaney

I think my in laws are the most annoying. If I say something and make a small mistake in a word, or stutter, or say something that rhymes, they laugh and go on and on about it, ignoring the point I'm making, and it is just s...o.... b...o...r...i...n...g and a waste of time. The odd time its funny, but not every bloody time. They have a totally different sense of humour to me: they like obvious jokes such as 'the Englishman, the Irishman and the Welshman went into a bar...'

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- My little brother slams the front door everything he goes out it.

- My little brother never closes the cupboards after him.

- My older brother would cook something and leave everything to be cleaned up by someone else. Guess who ends up doing it mostly? :rolleyes:

- If something fall on the ground, my little brother would NEVER pick it up.

- If I'm in the sitting room (which is pretty often), I like the door to be closed fully. If my little brother comes into the room, he will not close it and I have to get up and close it. He would be coming in to look for something.

- After my older brother uses the shower, he never opens the window to allow air into the bathroom and get the stuffiness to leave. And he always leaves towels on the ground and never closes the toothpaste lid.

- My older brother likes there to be no noise in the morning if he has had a late night at work. Yet, he would be playing he music at the highest on a morning that he has to be up early not caring about the other people in the house that like to sleep.

- My older brother eats in the most horrible way, ever!

Can't think of anymore. Or any my mother has.

My mum annoys me for being mad at dad for not doing enough house work ><

Dad comes homes and sits in front of the TV, which annoys my brother and leaves things around the house and then mum complains because he shouldnt be so lazy.....................

why does it annoy me, Because since I got my own job and also from working with dad at his job as a carpet cleaner I can say its hard work and when you get home your to tired to do anything, he gets up at 5 and works till 9 or 10 and then Mum yells at him for not putting things back or why didnt he go to the petro station and fill the gas bottle...

She always goes on about how I need to decide now about my future

I'll ask to buy something and then i will get a phone call because there are cheaper options or blah blah

She says the my tshirts with short sleeves (that still cover all of upper body) slutty

then theres my brother, who annoys me because when I'm sutdying he comes in and wants to play playstation with me. I know I shouldn't get mad and he's only trying to be nice but I'm studuying for level 3 NCEA, it isn't easy.

He will eat my food that I prepare for lunch the next day as a snack

He'll turn off the TV in the lounge if you dont watch what he wants

He'll have a hissy if I drive the car cos he has to be in back....

Then both parents have the annoying habit of cleaning up my room and they throw out what is rubbish... to them, its grrr

Dad annoys me 'cos he goes on about saving, I know I need to save, I am saving but come on, I dont have anything to save for so of course I'm saving enough right now

He also annoyes me since he yells at the TV, like everyone elses dad apparently lol

then annoying habits I have, lol, I never shut the door, not the lounge one anyway because I like being able to walk from the lounge to the kitchen freely :lol:, I will take plates into the kitchen but never wash them unless I have to, I'll hang clothes on the line properly with my brother (who thinks its a game of who can hang the most up properly..means I have less work to do) but leave it to him to bring them in

• 1 year later...

- If I'm in the sitting room (which is pretty often), I like the door to be closed fully. If my little brother comes into the room, he will not close it and I have to get up and close it. He would be coming in to look for something.

This bugs me soooooooooooooooo much too!

When I'm in bed and someone comes in and closes the door almost fully it still bugs me, the door has to be completely shut!!

This bugs me soooooooooooooooo much too!

When I'm in bed and someone comes in and closes the door almost fully it still bugs me, the door has to be completely shut!!

Tell me about it Kevin the door is open right now but how do i explain to my cat to close the door after her :D

It's not really a habit I suppose but my brother plays the drums. He does have silencer pads for them but he insists on playing them without. Eurgh the noise is unbearable.

My mum is obsessive with cleaning and won't rest until the whole house is spotless.

And what I hate the most, and they all do this, is read over my shoulder when I'm online or talking to someone on MSN. I have nothing to hide but its just like "go away, private conversation!!!"

Archived