Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

Love the last batch Barbara! The Angelo ones are brilliant and the Annie/Romeo ones are cute! I esp love the second Angelo one and the first A/R one! Beautiful colouring!

Oh, and Dani ones :D We don´t have a lot of that around here! I love, love, love the first two, amazing colouring and cropping! Love the Miles ones as well, the colouring is great! The Rachel ones are beauitful too! Love the colourings very much :D

If your avatars are going to be this good, I´ll try and comment all trough 2010 as well :D Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you Bec, Leyla, Tahlia, Lise, Zoe, Lesley, Danni, Zetti, Sarah, Steph, Laura, Janie, Kristina, Krystal, Laura, Georgia and Julie. ^-^

Thank you for all your wishes. I hope you had great time as well. :D

Leah icons for Lesley:

leah019.pngleah020.pngleah021.pngleah022.pngleah023.png

Jack icons for Laura:

jack070.pngjack071.pngjack072.pngjack073.pngjack074.png

Liam & Nicole icons for Rhedz and Paige:

liam_nicole001.pngliam_nicole002.pngliam_nicole003.pngliam_nicole004.pngliam_nicole005.png

liam_nicole006.pngliam_nicole007.pngliam_nicole008.pngliam_nicole009.pngliam_nicole010.png

Feel free to use them but don't forget to CREDIT. Thank you! :)