Mark Furze New Show - Mark dropped out

Guest Dorey125

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casting news

Mark Furze's loss is Lachlan Buchanan's gain! The Blue Water High star picked up the lead role in the as-yet-unsigned pilot Revolution, after Mark dropped out due to his band commitments.

(TV Week, July 5-11, 2008)

Casting news

Mark Furze's loss is Lachlan Buchanan's gain! The Blue Water High star picked up the lead role in the as-yet-unsigned pilot Revolution, after Mark dropped out due to his band commitments.

(TV Week, July 5-11, 2008)

I guess that's the last we will see of Mark Furze like so many soapie actors.

With reference to the first post in this thread that started off the whole debate, I can confirm that Kain O'Keeffe was indeed a guest star for roughly six weeks in Out of the Blue as Blade. These episodes have already screened in Ireland and are currently on BBC2 in the UK. Channel Ten will screen them later this year.

• 3 weeks later...

With reference to the first post in this thread that started off the whole debate, I can confirm that Kain O'Keeffe was indeed a guest star for roughly six weeks in Out of the Blue as Blade. These episodes have already screened in Ireland and are currently on BBC2 in the UK. Channel Ten will screen them later this year.

I don't think Ten will be screening OOTB. It was meant to start airing around now, yet because of how badly it flopped in the UK, and they're not making any new episodes, Ten aren't going to bother... Unless they screen them during the summer, which I doubt.

• 2 months later...

Archived