Mark Furze New Show - Mark dropped out

Guest Dorey125

yes a sign! people don't believe that im the person mentioned in the bulletin, that im apprently 'the same person who made this topic' ?

so, if thats the case ill make one..

miss tan tan this isn't a game, it's something what you call a 'discussion', if you dont want to be here, then you dont have to be, no-one's forcing you!

you'll see who's wrong in the long run :) and that iim right!

why would i be so positive if i was lying about this?

(it's all still in the works with production people!), but please welcome frank sweet (son of gary sweet) and melissa tkautz (star of e-street) aboard to the pilot! :)

--jason--

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All... We at Glamour Girl Productions are happy to announce:

Glamour Girl Productions

PRESENTS

" Revolution"- TV series PILOT

“Gossip Girl meets Veronica Mars”

From internet sensation Emma Paige Langley, comes the new frontier in Australian Television…

Directed by former Associate Producer of the hit US show "ANGEL", RD Price…

Welcome to Amanda's world... Behind the iron gates of Prestigious wealthy Sydney suburb "Mermaid Cove" lives 16 year old Amanda Prescott, and while not born into wealth, fits the part. Entitled, self obsessed and considered to be close to perfect. Since Amanda's mother married a wealthy plastic surgeon and uprooted her daughter from her western suburbs public school at the age of 12, Amanda was thrust upon this life, a role she took willingly.

But after years of living the high life, being respected and feared as the leader of the most popular girl in school, getting everything she wants, and keeping all her secrets under wraps, her life turns 360 degrees in the space of only one day when her childhood 'Scholarship kid' best friend enrolls at her high school and the infidelities of both her dreamboat long term boyfriend and her mother are uncovered.

Add to the mix:the elitist and entitled groups ‘The Mermaids’ and ‘The Tritons’, Her outspoken friend Peyton, new guy Deacon, uptight overachiever Christopher, and gay best friend Carlos…

A place where classes and groups collide and secrets are kept and uncovered...

Buxton Academy will never be the same...

*STARRING*:

4 time logie nominee MARK FURZE as Christopher Holtley

AFI nominee, 2:37 star FRANK SWEET as Deacon Michaels

ARIA winner and Icon MELISSA TKAUTZ as Sarah Prescott- Morgan

and...

Veteran Actor PETER PHELPS as Ben Morgan

And a fine young australian cast....

MORE INFO COMING SOON....

for more information or questions: glamourgirlproductions@hotmail.com

After discussion with the moderating team, we ask that a proper source is provided in the next 24 hours or this thread will have to be closed. It is causing a lot of unnecessary tension between members over an article which background can be described as shaky at best.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

okay well, i just went and got the new TV week, today, and i believe, this is "enough" proof that mark furze is going to be in this show, it has being confrimed by Tv Week, of course :)

i didnt know he wasnt going to be a rugular at the time, but hey we all make mistakes right?

heres the scan to show you all, if you still dont beleive me, but in the long run, jason, emma and i were correct and we told you, that we wearnt lying.

enjoy

r1naj9.png

Well that's strange, unless he is going to be in a few episodes which he's filming now, cause he said in an Inside Soap interview a couple of weeks ago that he is moving to the UK with his band, unless he's had training to be in two places at once, something's clearly not right with one of these statements.

hes in the pilot ep

and his contract, has being emailed to dean :)

so ask him if it true or not.

Well i'm happy that he may be in something else, but i was kinda looking forward to him coming over to this neck of the woods. I suppose that show won't be on air for some time though if a network is still to pick it up. If he's not a long term character then i suppose he could still be coming here in the not too distant future.

hes in the pilot ep

and his contract, has being emailed to dean :)

so ask him if it true or not.

Well i'm happy that he may be in something else, but i was kinda looking forward to him coming over to this neck of the woods. I suppose that show won't be on air for some time though if a network is still to pick it up. If he's not a long term character then i suppose he could still be coming here in the not too distant future.

The drama is a Pilot, meaning its just being made as a one-off to see if the formula will work - sort of a prototype to show to networks - there's the possibility that it will never even air.

Mark's contract is only for 2 days of filming, hence why he can fit it in before moving to the UK.

If the show does get picked up then the role will more than likely be recast anyway, as often happens between a Pilot and a Series

Archived