Mark Furze New Show - Mark dropped out

Guest Dorey125

okay people look! she hasn't made a new account. this is really me (jason) don't believe me then add me on my myspace and confirm on it from there?

honestly, use can really believe what you want. as i said before 'this is all still in the works',

we sent out proof, we gave a slight sypnosis of it, what more do use want? if i add anything else it'll just give things away and ruin it.

as miss tan tan said earlier about mark working with his band, that is ENTIRELY true!

he is just appearing for the pilot of this that's it, then he'll be back to work with his band again.

as my friend dorey125 has said before, believe what you guys want.

but i can tell you now, i would never lie about anything like this ever.

--jason--

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, this COULD be true, but there's been no official sources on it. As I also said earlier, I couldn't see Mark being a regular, only a guest role because of his band, but she kept on saying how he's going to be a regular.

okay, yeah she said that and im sorry because that was partly my fault.

anyway, when i can get the okay to post more proof i will, just everyone please chill for now and lets not make a war out of this.

as i said before, "we still have to talk to the production company with all the final details!"

--jason--

If you have access to Kain's My Space, would you mind posting a picture here? Nothing too personal - just a promotional pic or something if he has one. I've been trying to remember what he looks like, and Google hasn't turned up any decent images so far. And of course that profile pic on his private account would be too dark to see anything :rolleyes:

I hope they force him to cut his hair! although if what he had going on at the logies was his attempt at cutting it then I worry for him.

lol... I normally like Mark's hair (or I at least have nothing against it) and as such I generally find the topic of what he should do with it rather pointless and immature. However. It did look truly awful at the Logies. I never want to see that again :P

(Sorry Mark. I still love you! SCISSORS ARE NOT THE ANSWER! Just... you know... brush it...)

Archived