I'd Do Anything

Guest Taz

So who was your favorite Nancy then?

Mine was Jodie by far. Jessie is going to be a big star, but Jodie IS Nancy, round, tarty big hearted, and with that hint of vulnerability as well. They should have go rid of Francesca not Amy last night , Nancy needs a belt voice, not a prissy one, and Francesca is too prissy for Nancy, I don't like her at all.

The little Oli's were sweet. I am disappointed we didn't get any Nancy jokes from Graham and John tho :P

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me started on Francesca, I have issues with the fact she's even there....

For me it's definitely got to be Jessie or Jodie I think, which is odd considering they are kind of polar opposites! I hope Rachel gets a good career out of the show too, I think she's really strong, but not Nancy.

I'm mainly looking forward to Rowan Atkinson playing Fagin! :lol:

I checked you tube and the ones posted all seem to have been posted by the bbc so far so Mez and I wont be able to access them... we are in the wrong countries :o .... so if any kind soul wants to upload some more for us we will be very grateful..... the bbc ones are only available to people who live in the UK.... which sucks :angry:

After last nights show I think Keisha should go. It just didn't do anything for me. Niamh was definately the best Nancy last night, her performance was just perfect in everyway.

I also think Kwayedza should be one of the Oliver's ... his singing (from what I have heard) has always been really good.

Archived