Gladiators

Guest KaitieL

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe, nope. Fellow loser present :P

I was so excited to see that they still have all the old games. I was worried that they'd have to "revamp" it to make it "fresh" and "edgy." Screw that! Gladiators is perfect the way it is! I love that Tom Williams is hosting too. It's been a treat catching him on old reruns of one of those home renovation shows, and now I get him in regular weekly doses. Neat :) I'm disappointed that they didn't bring Mike Whitney back as the ref though... maybe he's gotten too old to keep up :(

Another loser here. I didn't watch it the first time round, but it's a great show, I love Zoe Naylor as the co-host, I miss her on McLeod's and now she's on every week (twice when McLeod's does return :D) I'm a huge fan. I'll definatley be watching next week.

Did anyone else think that Sam guy who lost was hot??? It was kind of sexy... I don't remember getting turned on the last time I watched it but then again i was like 8.

I thought he was hot too.

My sisters and I used to watch it when we were growing up. I was disappointed that they didn't bring Mike Whitney back either. :( Good to see I'm not alone. :lol:

I did that a few times at the site i was working on it was in a shopping centre and i would go half way down and esculator before seeing the person i was looking for or something so went back.... One time both esculators were going down because someone pushed the key the wrong way and i had to run up one.

I missed it :( I had a birthday dinner and the VCR is stuffed :(

Hopefully someone uploads it to youtube :lol: Glad to hear that they're keeping with alot of the old challanges. Used to love watching it growing up.

Yet another loser ... I am SO GLAD they kept pendulum ... it was my favourite. And that gladiator falling off the pyramid was awesome! The gladiators and their nastiness are incredibly irritating though ... I already strongly dislike Viper!

Archived