Gladiators

Guest KaitieL

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww..i love this show. And Olympia is my fav, mainly because Tatiana was my fav Aussie Olympian :P

Im glad its back on. I loved it as a kid :) And i love it now as an adult :D

Missed last week though :( Oh well, i like next weeks games. The hanging on the rings and whatnots. Brings back memories :D

Outlaw's OK, at least he's convincing when he acts indignant at Bill's deciaiona.

I think Hunter's showboating was really overdone.

I'm glad that Nicole won, because if Julie had won there could have been arguments about who would have won had they both started in the same game. Also, it was great to see Amazon beaten.

Outlaw's OK, at least he's convincing when he acts indignant at Bill's deciaiona.

I'm glad that Nicole won, because if Julie had won there could have been arguments about who would have won had they both started in the same game. Also, it was great to see Amazon beaten.

Nicole was the sub that was brought in. I thought it was unfair as she had one less game to play.

Nicole was the sub that was brought in. I thought it was unfair as she had one less game to play.

It would only have been unfair on her if Julie had won, because we wouldn't know how well Nicole might have done on the rings. Because Nicole did wiin, we can be sure that would have happened anyway.

Unless you mean that she started each game with more energy than her opponent?

• 2 weeks later...

^^ OK, I'm with you now, but at that stage of the game it's really the best option.

On to tonight's episode: Seriously, the showboating is getting more and more annoying. Especially from Tank, Thunder, Amazon and Viper. Kouta, Nitro and Outlaw aren't too bad, but everyone else is just so wooden! I have the same complaint about Bill: too bad they dldn't bring back Mike Whitney.

Archived