Morag and Colleen

Guest Dazz

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the historical rivalry between Colleen and Morag? It seems that since Morag has returned, Colleen doesn't trust her.

I could be wrong but I think Morag was a bit of a bully to Colleen in school. I recently came across their first scene together on youtube and they were talking about school. I think I just deduced that though.

What is the historical rivalry between Colleen and Morag? It seems that since Morag has returned, Colleen doesn't trust her.

I could be wrong but I think Morag was a bit of a bully to Colleen in school. I recently came across their first scene together on youtube and they were talking about school. I think I just deduced that though.

I wish I could remember that. I know they never liked eachother but I do not really know why. I just thought it was because they are such different people.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw that too, it was hilarious.

and that would be funny, Morag the bully and Colleen the victim. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived