Morag and Colleen

Guest Dazz

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i fink the main rivalry is coz of the huge different in personality, Morag is a much more private person, who does not like gossip and prefers facts and strong evidences, whereas Colleen is much more open with everything and loves gossip which in my definition "gossip is not always true".........

its so strange that they are sister, they r soo very different...........

Did u see the last H and A episode when Morag shouted at Colleen in front of everyone in the restaurant, i felt a bit sorry for her but sometimes Colleen is so annoying and sumone needs to put her in back in place!!!!!! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Morag did actually bully Colleen, but not just at school, also around town. Colleen said that this was mainly because Morag was a Stewart, who are the powerful Summer Bay family, and Colleen wasn't, as was from the less - important Hickey family.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't blame how Morag treats Colleen, if anything I think Colleen's worse . When Morag wanted to change her life and become nice person Colleen kept on spreading rumours about her and Morag got bullied aswell. In the first scene between the two of them Colleen said 'we used to call you plage stewart'. And don't forget Colleen was meant to be pretty when she ws younger, she won Miss Groper afterall wheras poor Morag didn't have so easy at school by being called fat and at home her dad was petty tough with her and Morags mum gave celia more favourable treatment. That might explain why Morag turns so nasty. I can say Colleen isn't what you call a nice lady with her being judgmental about Gypsy and spreading rumors about her and giving Cassie hard time. I just hate how Colleen has lasted in bay for so long and i hope we do see back of Colleen in couple of years because to been perfect honest, I don't see that she has a purpose other than to hurt people's feeling and cause trouble. Morag is right Colleen is nothing but nasty interfering judgmental old bug.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to love the bitterness between Morag and Colleen but when Morag and Colleen had that huge fight at the diner where Morag told her that she was only a mistake and that she wasnt her sister I really lost all respect for Morag at that time.

Poor Colleen didnt deserve that especially after she wanted to be part of the Stewatr family for so long :(

Archived