Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

Guys can we please remember that using names can be spoilers??

And there are HEAPS of reasons Tania's could need answers from him. He

just vanished and she's never found out why

Sorry :)

Plus he had a bomb in his car, if I had been dating someone who had a bomb in his car that blew up I would have some questions too

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i must admit iv kinda lost interest in shortland street... it happens every now and again

i kinda just tune in when i feel like it

however tonight i was in tears.. probably because of my cold but still quite a good episode!!

omg craig..... in away i wont her to leave tk,,, in away i dont

although sarah and tk must spilt up anyways as hes leaving soon

i must admit iv kinda lost interest in shortland street... it happens every now and again

i kinda just tune in when i feel like it

however tonight i was in tears.. probably because of my cold but still quite a good episode!!

omg craig..... in away i wont her to leave tk,,, in away i dont

although sarah and tk must spilt up anyways as hes leaving soon

He is?

I just realised today while randomly looking round that Brook Freeman is played by Beth Allen who was Amber on The Tribe. Anyway I got a little excited about that :lol:

And Trudy is now Loretta on Outrageous Fortune, such a transformation :lol: Baxter/Tom Hern was on The Tribe too.

T.K. isn't leaving permanently, he left for a few weeks. But that's already happened when he and Sarah went to Melbourne (and came back with a haircut!)

wooo_im_cool, what was it that made you cry?

Archived