Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh what really??? I missed that ep!! Gutted!! Is there anywhere to download Shorty?? Lisa??? *Liisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssa* No? Fine, I'll find you on msn.

I am pretty sure you can download episodes free from TVNZ On Demand. I am not sure when they put the episodes up though.

Back to tonights episode i would have to rate it as one of the best i have seen. I have watched the show off and on since day one so i have seen most of the dramatic episodes over that time. Johnny Barker did such an awesome job playing Joey. I was sad at the end when Joey died because that meant the end of Johnny's time on the show. It will be interesting to see where the show goes from here as this storyline has almost gone on for nearly a year and it will take a lot to top it.

I thought he killed Meg because she slept with a married man??

But everyone didn't find out till after she'd been killed, correct?

Last nights episode was...amazing!

And was I the only one who couldn't stop loling at Keiren's face when he was strangling Joey?

I thought he killed Meg because she slept with a married man??

But everyone didn't find out till after she'd been killed, correct?

Last nights episode was...amazing!

And was I the only one who couldn't stop loling at Keiren's face when he was strangling Joey?

Yeah but I thought Joey saw them and that's why he killed her.

Dunno if this will help but its a time-line of the killer (Joey)

From when the first murder occurred way back in July, to the shocking cliff-hanger reveal of gentle Joey as the murderer, look back at all those events here:

July

TK and Mark are playing baseball in the ambulance bay. When the ball goes into the rubbish skip, Mark climbs up to retrieve it, but is horrified to discover the dead body of popular receptionist Claire Solomon instead. And so begins the investigation into what police assume is one random murder.

Kieran Mitchell immediately becomes the prime suspect when it is revealed that he had recently injured Claire during an altercation.

August

Kieran discovers that the nurse who is looking after him, Meg Harris, has been passing information about him through to the police.

Later, Meg Harris' body is discovered, just like Claire's, her body is discovered in a skip outside the back of the IV bar. Kieran is arrested but protests his innnocence, even though his black-outs having him questioning his own motives.

Detective Lara Wade is brought in to take over the investigation and immediately makes an impression on Chris.

Mark Weston becomes a suspect when it is revealed that he was the last person to see Meg alive - in fact he had sex with her the night she was murdered.

In a shock twist, popular bar owner Jay Copeland is found dead. She had been leaving for Australia to start a new life away from Maia, but her body was discovered, this time concealed in rushes down by the river-side, by Alice and new doc, Kip Denton.

Soon Mark and Kieran are cleared of suspicion. Mark leaves town.

September

In September, the suspects were mounting thick and fast. Orderly Steve Roberts' dodgy behaviour places him under suspicion.

Anathestist Luke Durville is also under police spotlight for his creepy extra-curricular activities including taxidermy and satanism.

Steve starts dating trainee nurse Beth Wilson but when she goes missing, friends and colleagues at the hospital assume the worst. When Maia arrives at Beth's flat to return the purse she left in her car, she is terrified to see that it appears Beth has been abducted. Could the Serial Killer have struck again?

October

Beth's body is discovered near to a running path where Nurse Manager Scotty runs each evening. Scotty becomes a prime suspect.

Dogged nurse Brenda Holloway discovers a link between a series of mysterious resus cases and the murders. However, on her way to reveal her findings to Chris, she is caught by the killer, who injects her in the neck with the lethal drug, suxemethonium. Although the murder takes place within the hospital, the killer makes a getway due to the fact that he is wearing a George Bush halloween mask.

November

New nurse Tracey Morrison plays off Doctor Gavin Capper and nurse Joey Henderson to get information out of them both. It is revealed that she is under-cover cop.

During a motorway pile-up Joey Henderson performs a complicated procedure that only a doctor should be able to do. Lara is suspicious and asks Tracey to befriend Joey to find out more about him.

One night outside the IV, Kieran and Wiremu hear a phone ring and realise it's coming from a nearby skip... Tracey Morrison is found in skip - but she is alive.

December

Joey has harboured hopes of a romance with Tania, but she only has eyes for one man - new ED consultant Kip Denton. When Joey is set straight on Tania's true feelings for Kip and he overhears himself dismissed as being too much of a "boy", his murderous rage is revealed! In the season finale for 2007, Joey turns up at Tania's house and prepares to strangle her.

TVNZ On Demand is free now so episodes can be downloaded or streamed from there. They have ads though. And be warned that if you download, eventually the file will expire and be unviewable :wink: Joey killed Meg because she tried it on with him when she was drunk at the I.V.

Mez, I'm sure you would have seen the day in the life of a serial killer ep, but just not known it. It wasn't that great. It was the one where he failed to kill Shanti, and got desperate, so attacked the chick from a wedding party and started strangled her. She got away, though.

Archived