Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not totally convinced he's dead. Whenever someone dies, there's no music in the end credits....there was tonight. I don't know. It just didn't seem like a typical Shortland St death.

That's a good point, I didn't even think of that but you're right. Usually after something like that there is no music and a black background while the credits roll. I hope he's not dead...maybe it's a witness protection thing :lol:

I'm not totally convinced he's dead. Whenever someone dies, there's no music in the end credits....there was tonight. I don't know. It just didn't seem like a typical Shortland St death.

That's a good point, I didn't even think of that but you're right. Usually after something like that there is no music and a black background while the credits roll. I hope he's not dead...maybe it's a witness protection thing :lol:

Mehhh i personally think SS has gone down the drain Since joey let so i havent really been following it

The death credits (as I like to call them) usually only show if the person's death is the cliffhanger of the episode. Tuesday night, however, the cliffhanger was Justine's "He was murdered!" line so it wasn't shown. You get what I mean? Craig is definitely dead. Although I think the producers could easily decide to bring him back in the future and do so without 'jumping the shark'. I think that until then, if it does happen, he's dead :(

As for the credits, again - not all the cast will be in them. Let down!

Archived