Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely noone in real life would have as bad a year as she's had. Poor woman!!!

I think it's probably impossible for all of the things that have happened to Alice this year to happen to one person in that space of time but if it did you wouldn't blame them for loosing it a bit, actually, a lot!

I'm loving Yvonne and Fraser, they are so cute together. I hope they make tonights ending stick though. Most other "evacuation" sort of storylines they have are over in the first 10 minutes of the next episode

^Of course it will be over in the first ten minutes. This is an obvious ploy to have Kip realizing that he loves Tracey and he doesn't ever want to lose her again. They did the same thing with Shanti and Scotty. Very original... :rolleyes:

I don't think it will be a major part of tomorrows episode, maybe something to do with one of the other couples e.g. Morgan and Hunter

Morgan's starting to annoy me. She's all whingy and any idiot can see that her and Hunter aren't meant to be.

I do hope Tracey's ok. I think her and Kip would be really good together.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Yvonne and Fraser. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Yeah I agree about Morgan especially when she was talking to Gerald and basically saying Hunter was too young. he cant exactly change that and he did think he was doing the right thing over teh birthday present. Also this whole toxic thing seems ridiculous - how is that guy not dead if everyone around him is passing out - he was the one that acutally ingested the stuff

Archived