Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^As far as I am aware,

Maia DOES NOT kill Ethan. She is the main suspect though.

This is all through spoilers that have been released from numerous reliable sources (check StreetTalk) but the final week involves:

Chris and Brooke's relationship, Sarah and TK's marriage, Kieran and his involvement with the Whitetails and Ethan, Kingi and Tania's relationship, and the most popular rumour - Ethan being killed. Apparently it turns into a giant whodunnit storyline (a'la J.R. Ewing or Josh West) next year.

Ethan is creepy. Creepy, creepy, creepy. He gives me the heebee jeebees. Who could kill a poor old lady!!

Kip and Tracy are so cute!!! He luffs her! Gorgeous.

Libby is such a moron sometimes. Thinking that Yvonne with just pack up and live with her and Kieran...I hope Yvonne is ok.

Ethan is creepy. Creepy, creepy, creepy. He gives me the heebee jeebees. Who could kill a poor old lady!!

Kip and Tracy are so cute!!! He luffs her! Gorgeous.

Libby is such a moron sometimes. Thinking that Yvonne with just pack up and live with her and Kieran...I hope Yvonne is ok.

I still can't quite believe that Ethan is a murderer, when I realised what he'd done I started yelling at the TV!!!!

That lady was so sweet, I really do hope that Kieran doesn't get blamed (considering he was oblivious to it all).

I have to agree about how cute Kip and Tracy are- that cop was so rude, I'm glad Tracy didn't go to that Ball.

Lol, I was sitting through the whole episode almost giving a running commentary at all the shocking moments and what I thought would happen to my hubby who was sitting on the laptop with headphones on. I knew he was wearing them but some of what was happening just had to be said outloud haha.

Ethan is gross. Boo Alice for leaving her bestie to move in with him. Libby made me laugh. Talking about all the new furniture she wanted in her beautiful house, wearing a really nice coat with jeans and sneakers lol

I can't believe it took Keiran that long to work out Betty was dead and not just sleeping. Ethan's freaky! He's more scary that Joey.

Kip and Tracey are unbelievably cute!

Libby cracks me up sometimes. She comes out with the funniest lines.

Wozers!! That was a pretty good cliffhanger, there sure was a hell of a lot of people after Ethan... I wonder who shot him... and will he survive?... my guess, is either Alice, coz the was going on about she needed a gun to shoot him, and she said to Maia "i'm not telling it might be used against me in evidence" hmmmm... or Callum... or Maia, with Ethan using that bone stuff that gave Yvonne cancer :(... i really dunno...

N'awww! How sweet were Yvonne and Fraser in the end... :wub:

Can't wait for Shortland Street 2009!! :D

I reckon it was either the guy Kieran paid to do it or Brooke. I don't think it was Alice, Maia or Chris or any of the regulars just because they are all in the opening credits which are still fairly new. Not that that means anything of course lol.

Does anyone else think Ethan smiled when he walked into the room and saw the person?

At 1st I thought that meant it was probably Brooke or Alice. But if they were holding a gun then maybe he wouldnt smile. Then I thought maybe it someone he wants to provoke into doing something drastic like holding a gun at him ie Maia or Chris and he smiled cause he thought they wouldnt shoot him

Archived