Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

^Agreed. I kinda feel that, after having such a major intense and mostly awesome storyline with Joey, it can only go downhill from here. I just don't see anyway for them to upstage that very first scene of Clair lying in a dumpster.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really only watch Shorty because I have nothing to do at 7 each night.

I was almost in tears when Kelly died though.

Did anyone notice that they have changed the child that plays baby Jay?

That coffin is way to small. No coffin should ever be allowed to be that small, it's just so unfair.

I just want to reach into the tv and hug Alice. I hope she does end up going to the funeral, she will regret it later on if she doesn't.

Yeah poor Alice, I felt so sorry for her, no mother should have to go threw that. Especially when Kelly was just born. Hopefully she does end up going, I bet she will right at the end of the funeral or something, well hopefully.

Aw poor Kip, having a cry over Kelly.

I wonder whats actually going to happen to Sarah, because you can't get rid of whats shes got. I wonder if she will end up passing away on the show, or maybe she will leave?

Is it just me, or has there been lots of funerals lately? :blink: They've had far too many for my liking.

Archived