Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED Shanti & Scotty's wedding i was like "awww" throu the whole episode :wub: and Jimmy was funny in parts like "See even the old girl fancies him, he must look a right wolly" :lol: and when Becks was like "Be quite dad" and he's like "Why should i everyone else is talking"

And when Shanti's younger sister slapped Kip for sleeping with Shanti's little sister, that made me laugh

But the end was sad, why do her parents have to seperate on her wedding :( I was like "Noooooooooo" coz she looked so sad, I wonder how Shanti will cope having her mother living with her :P

Overall i episode was :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Sarah Thompson (Tracey Morrison) has joined the Shorty cast as a regular :D

Tania's Shock

Despite being drop dead gorgeous, Shortland Street nurse Tania Jeffries has a little luck in the love department.

With one disastrous marriage to cheating love rat Mark Weston behind her and a string of failed relationships under her belt, the pattern of her life seems to results in her being left abandoned and alone.

Tania has the shock of her life this week when she is comforted with a face from the past.

Asked who makes a dramatic returns, Faye Smythe remain coy, "I cant tell you that" she exclaims.

"But this is someone that Tania has a real beef with - I hope that when she meets him face to face she'll get the opportunity to ask those big questions and perhaps get some closure.

Tv Guide

********Spoiler*********

The person from Tania's past is.....

Anthony Richards

Here's the link: Here

If that doesn't wok try this: http://www.johnsonlaird.com/bios/search_ac...rd&action=1

:D

Is he the guy from the drug company? The one who's car blew up, killing Huia? I was hoping it would be Mark so Tania could rip him to shreds one last time before they take him out of the opening credits lol

Yeah he was, i totally agree with you bout

Mark

returning, that would of made great drama. I wonder if he ever finds out

Maia never put his name on Jay's birth certificate

:unsure:

Interesting......Should be good!!! She might go a little crazy at him me thinks!!!

I'm liking Kingi. He's quite a likeable gang member. Cute too.

I don't really see why Tania needs answers from him anyway <_<

Yeah Kingi's cool, but i still think he will end up hurting Tania somehow, but that's just my opinion. :)

Archived