Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

Yeah that's what he said in an interview he had recently. He was saying that a lot of people have trouble separating fact from fiction and they've been giving him a lot of grief. Poor guy.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it sounds kinda cool. its kind of amazing how people can't seperte the two. i think there was an interview with Adam Rickett too and he said that when people suspected him he got hit over the head by some old lady who was going on about how he killed Claire. Man it seems like so long ago that the 1st murder happened - so much has gone on since. They need some sort of episode after we catch him where we see why he killed the people he did - because lately his choices have been very morally guided (well his morals anyway). So it would be interesting to see the moment where Claire/ Jay etc offended his moral high ground and he decided to kill them - was it a specific moment or was it just based on their past behaviour

He killed Claire Because she used him to make Kieran Jealous.

Beth so he could frame Scotty

Meg she was drunk and probably tried to sleep with him too

Jay She cheated on Maia.

Brenda she found out it was him.

Tracey she was an under cover cop and to show Lara he can get anyone he wants at anytime. she survived though

^^ true. But then did he ever know about say for example Jay cheating on Maia? I just think it would be interesting to see what went through his mind at each of these times.

Man he was creepy tonight. What annoyed was how noone reported that Alice had been with Joey and then supposedly left - even if she did just go to another bar someone could've mentioned it when they found out Joey was under suspicion

He killed Claire Because she used him to make Kieran Jealous.

Beth so he could frame Scotty

Meg she was drunk and probably tried to sleep with him too

Jay She cheated on Maia.

Brenda she found out it was him.

Tracey she was an under cover cop and to show Lara he can get anyone he wants at anytime. she survived though

Not all correct...

He killed Beth because he thought she was leading on Steve, NOT to frame Scotty.

He killed Jay because she was a lesbian.

Tracey was killed because he thought she was leading him on.

I thought he killed Meg because she slept with a married man??

Have the had the episode of a day in the life of a serial killer? Apparently they filmed one. I'd quite like to see that.

I hope Alice doesn't die!! I like her. That detective woman really over acts.

Archived