Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

I'm going to be different (Sorry) and say I disagree.

OK, So I will probably still rewatch last week's more than this weeks, but I think he still performed amazing. The lift was great and the spin was the best of them all. I was shocked, because I didn't think he could top last week.

But that's just my opinion. Please don't shoot me :P

Like I said, I do think he was great, but just not worthy of quite such a high score. He did stumble quite a bit, and I also think Zaraah and her partner (Fred?) did a better job of the table-top lift thingy. It just looked smoother - to me anyway! I don't really think anyone should be getting 5.5s at this stage anyway, as where's the room for improvement?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree with you Amy! He was brilliant, that spin was fantastic and the lifts were great! It’s just a sham he didn’t do the other one! But I thought it was great the way he didn’t panic and just got on with it with the rest of the routine!

Chris to WIN!!!!!!!

I actually completely agree with you about the 5.5's. I think, if they do get them, then great and they should be thrilled, but they still have a way to go yet and the next step up is 6's, which if they did get would mean they don't have anything to improve on. I preffered Chris' table top thing to Zaraah's, but that's all down to personal opinion. Plus, although I probably shouldn't be saying this, I think he felt twice as pressured this week after last week's performance. Next week sis probably going to be so hard for him, and I think the chances of getting 6's is unlikely. But whilst there's still bad couples left, like Steve and Tin ultimately, then I don't really mind, because they're the ones that are more liekly to leave.

And I don't want to see any 6's until the final!

Exactly.

Just moving away from Chris a minute (Wow, I wish my Mum could hear that :lol:), I have to say, I'm really disappointed Tim's gone! :( I much preferred him to Steve and he's so fun aswell. But I do think it wouldn't make a difference because the opposite will hopefully go next week, being Steve.

Loved Chris again tonight, he was amazing and that spin, WOW :D

When Suzanne was on, i actually had to hide my face in my hands when she attempted the headbanger :lol: that could have went sooo wrong.

I loved Zaraah's performance too, i think she looks really elegant and graceful on the ice :)

Yeah same as when Suzanne done the headhanger i hid lol :lol:

I'm not sure whether it's because she seems like such a nice person, but Zaraah is definitely my favourite at the moment. Suzanne and Chris are obviously amazing, but I think Zaraah is more interesting as she still has loads of room for improvement. And she seems very natural on the ice - the way she did the table-top lift so smoothly was brilliant and must have taken real confidence. In these competitions it's often the underdog who wins, as the ones that stand out from the start end up peaking too soon and losing the public's interest.

I'd probably say Zaraah is my second or third favourite. Chris remains my favourite, followed by either Zaraah or Suzanne [Dancing/Skating wise] I'm not sure which I prefer. It tends to depend on which one of them has the better week. This week Zaraah obviously did better because of Suzanne's injury. Gareth follows closely, but unfortunately, I think he's the one out of the four that would go the least furthest.

And I'm still upset about Tim leaving! :lol::(

I hope Steve goes on Sunday! It'd be extremely suspicious if he didn't. The Linda will probably go. But I can't possibly predict who would go after that.

Archived