Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

There's a few pictures being released now aswell.

There's also a short video which shows the celebrities being introduced. I imagine the actual thing is for the pilot show. According the media that were there for the celebrity reveal, Gareth was the best dancer from the small introuction pieces they did. Well, that's what it says here anyway. I shalln't complain if that is the case. :wub: But it's obviously going to be easy to judge from a 5 second piece.

It all seems quite good and, even if I don't like the show, I'm looking forward to it.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be more shocked if the 'pretty girl' wasn't in the bottom two! Samantha was one of the more capable dancers and yet because she's pretty she doesn't get the votes. Terrible start to the show having one of the better dancers in the bottom two, makes the whole competition look like a bit of a joke.

I thought Gareth was the best and deserved slightly better scores. Chris was good and entertaining but to me it was a bit too much like he was showing off while the professional skater was just stood by waiting for him to finish.

Suzanne was too good so probably won't win, a bit like Clare Buckfield last year.

I thought Gareth was the best and deserved slightly better scores.

Cherish this.... I don't say it often do I? But I agree. And I am not just saying that because I love him (That helps a bit). He seemed to do so well, I'm not sure I was expecting it to be honest.

Suzanne was really good aswell. Can't judge properly yet because it's only one show, I was just hoping Gareth and Chris would get past that stage! :rolleyes:

*cherishes moment*

Gareth surprised me. Just because he could sing didn't necessarily mean he could dance but he and his professional partner were so in time with each other and it was actually a dance rather than just skating around in circles not doing anything.

I'm not enjoying this much mainly due to the fact i don't really know who some of the celebs are! I haven't got a clue who Natalie Pinkman is or Sarah Greene or Steve Backley. I'm supporting Tim, Gareth and Samantha.

Archived