Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

Can't believe Sam is gone, thats just wrong she was nowhere near as bad as Aggie, Steve or Greg. Zaraah was great for it being her 1st time out in front of an audience, she didn't seem at all nervous and was generally better than some of them that have been on for the 3 weeks. Suzanne and Chris were great as usual.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay Zaraah! :wub: I might watch this more often now she's in it. I'm surprised she wasn't in the original line up for the show as more people probably know who she is than the likes of Sarah Greene and Natalie Pinkman. Now that Samantha's gone, i'm supporting Zaraah all the way. :D

It's got to be a fix Sam going. No way was Steve any better than Sam. I cannot see any reason as to why the judges would save him.

I think they did it because Steve was more enthusiastic and put the effort in, whereas Samantha always came across as a bit half-hearted. She obviously found it more difficult than she'd expected and didn't seem to be enjoying it much on the video footage. It was also in the papers that she got into trouble for going out and getting drunk on her birthday when the producers had specifically asked contestants to take rehearsals seriously and not go out and party.

I loved lasted night Dancing on ice make me a star because the last one was Melanie and she actully got thrown up in the air i thought it was cool lol

That routine with Melanie and Fred was fantastic :D It a shame Mel is out of the show, she is really nice.

I thought Chris Fountain was amazing tonight, his routine with Frankie was absolutely brilliant, very energetic :D

Suzanne and Zaraah were great as well, i don't think it will be long before the claws are out between the two of them :P

Aggie has to go tonight, I am saying this now purely for her sake. I don't know how much more put downs and humiliation this poor woman can take. She was close to tears tonight and i felt really sorry for her :(

Archived