Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

Thing is, a lot of people say such and such has a dance background, but Dancing on a floor and dancing on ice are different things. I can't imagine it being easy. He seemed to manage it so well. :D Although I did cover my eyes watching the rehearsal VT.... I don't like seeing him fall! :(:lol:

I didn't enjoy it all that much, aside from Gareth, Chris and Tim. Ice Skating in any shape or form has never interested me, but with Gareth and Chris been on, I felt I had to watch. :wub: Although I do think Gareth did better than Chris overall, so was a bit peeved that Chris scored higher than Gareth, but still..... first and third place aint bad..... :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the New's of the word paper

Suzanne in blade cut hell

This is the horrifying moment celeb skater Suzanne Shaw tumbles during a rehersal and slices her head open on her panters BLADE.

The former pop star ended up flat on her face on the ice after she tripped and Matt Evers fell on top of her.The blade from his skate gashed her head.

Parmadics rushed to help Suzanne, 26 whoose chances on tonight's live show are injeopardy after the accient yesterday.

A show source said:''Suzanne lost her footing.Matt fell on her and the sharp blade of his skate cut her into the side of the head''.

The Ex-Hear'Say star was also planning to attempt a darling daeath spiral move tonight. But if medics clear her to skate,the routine may be changed to boost her confidence. An insider said''This has given Suzanne a complete shock and it's bound to make the other contestents even more nervous''.

It has three picture but i dont have a scanner.

See more picture of Suzanne at www.notw.co.uk

There is also another article but it is way to big to type it out

Savannnah

^ Ouch i seen it on TV tonight, now that had to hurt :(

I can't believe that Natalie and Andrei went out tonight, they were definately not the worst. IMO Aggie or Steve should have went.

I have to say that considering she was a favourite to begin with, Samantha Mumba hasn't been that impressive. I much prefer Suzanne Shaw, i think she has a lot of potential.

I'm loving this years series :wub:. So far, i'm into it more this year than I was the first series!

I still can't believe that Natalie went :o, I thought her performace was great. Suzanne has loads of potential, I can see her going very far in the competition. I'm also really impressed with Linda. Her and her partner (can't remember his name!) have great chemistry on the ice and that really comes across on-screen. I was also very impressed when Michael moved on from the wardrobe malfunction on Saturday! The guy from Hollyoaks (forgotten his name aswell! lol) is fantastic. He's a really fast skater and very exciting to watch.

Bring on this weeks show! :lol:

I still can't believe that Natalie went :o, I thought her performace was great. Suzanne has loads of potential, I can see her going very far in the competition.

I think the reason Natalie was in the bottom two is because nobody knows who she is. I'm a big celebrity addict (for my sins!) so I usually have at least a vague idea of who everyone is on these sort of shows, but I'd never heard of her before in my life. Something to do with being a friend of Prince Harry?! They really are stretching the word 'celebrity' to the limit with that one!

I like Suzanne but I think there's a good chance she'll peak too soon, a lot like Clare Buckfield did last year. When someone is brilliant from the start the shine soons wears off, and it's much more interesting to watch the underdogs emerge. I really hope Aggie gets the boot this week though, as it's hardly fair if she's taking the place of contestants who could be really good given the chance.

I still can't believe that Natalie went :o, I thought her performace was great. Suzanne has loads of potential, I can see her going very far in the competition.

I think the reason Natalie was in the bottom two is because nobody knows who she is. I'm a big celebrity addict (for my sins!) so I usually have at least a vague idea of who everyone is on these sort of shows, but I'd never heard of her before in my life. Something to do with being a friend of Prince Harry?! They really are stretching the word 'celebrity' to the limit with that one!

I like Suzanne but I think there's a good chance she'll peak too soon, a lot like Clare Buckfield did last year. When someone is brilliant from the start the shine soons wears off, and it's much more interesting to watch the underdogs emerge. I really hope Aggie gets the boot this week though, as it's hardly fair if she's taking the place of contestants who could be really good given the chance.

Apparently Natalie is a tv and radio presenter. I think she presents a sports show, but Im not too sure which one. It's a shame she's out, she was great and she worked really hard as well. Though I'm not saying the others didn't.

Archived