Dancing on Ice

Guest Kateritchiefan

Chris was absolutely fantastic. LOVED his performance. Very fun, energetic and entertaining, for the right reasons aswell. :D

Suzanne was good. Obviously she had a few faults, but I think that was down to her injury, and I don't think it set her back too much. Zaraah was good, but it was a bit boring for me. I think that was more down to the song choice rather than her performance. Gareth was great, as usual. Not sure about the hair. Hope that gets back to normal next week! :lol:

Bless Aggie. But I'm glad she's gone. There's only so long the sympathy votes can last.

Hopefully Steve will go next week.

LMAO at Jason's 'It's a shame you can't both go!' comment. Harsh much?

It was obvious that nobody would get up to Chris' standard tonight. Shame they ruined his image.! But I have faith that he'll go far.

:D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaraah was good, but it was a bit boring for me. I think that was more down to the song choice rather than her performance.

I'm definitely influenced by the song rather than the performace sometimes. If you don't like the song, etc. it can, i've found anyway, change your attitude towards the performance.

Well, even though she wasn't the best skater, I give Aggie 10 out of 10 for her attitude whilst she was on the show. Jason's comments are so rude and so unnecessary aswell! He could make a point, without making a rude and sometimes personal remark at the contestent. Tut tut.

Chris' performance was incredible...:o. I was actually speechless afterwards, it was that good.

Suzanne and Gareth were both great, I can see them going far.

Linda and her partner have a gorgeous chemistry on the ice which is lovely to see.

I wouldn't be too suprised if we see Tim or Steve leave this week, to be honest. They're not the strongest skaters, and the competition only gets harder as time goes on. Anyhow, I guess we'll have to wait and see!...

I certainly wont write Zaraah off yet, and I do look forward to watching her. I guess I was just brainwashed by Chris on Sunday. :lol: I've actually just rewatched it (For the millionth time, but that's beside the point :P) and I love the backflip! Frankie landed brilliantly! She must have so much confidence in Chris! The fact that Jason scored a 5 shows how brilliant it was! I'm still annoyed that Holly didn't go for a comment from him! I so wanted to hear his view on that!

OT, But there's actually a backstage video on the ITV site with Jason and Karen and Jason said that none of the stars in the series would appear in broadway, because they haven't got the talent!. LOL! He says it so causally aswell. Sorry, it just amuses me how forward he is. :lol:

Is it just me, or was Chris and Frankie's routine not as amazing as they made it out to be? :unsure: I mean, obviously it was very good, but I thought the scores were a bit over the top. His spin was fantastic but I thought the rest of it was made to look better than it actually was by his (admittedly great) dancing.

Loved Chris again tonight, he was amazing and that spin, WOW :D

When Suzanne was on, i actually had to hide my face in my hands when she attempted the headbanger :lol: that could have went sooo wrong.

I loved Zaraah's performance too, i think she looks really elegant and graceful on the ice :)

I'm going to be different (Sorry) and say I disagree.

OK, So I will probably still rewatch last week's more than this weeks, but I think he still performed amazing. The lift was great and the spin was the best of them all. I was shocked, because I didn't think he could top last week.

But that's just my opinion. Please don't shoot me :P

Archived